Authors Note (2020* Updated)

It's really been about I want to say 9?? years since I've written on Wattpad. I made this book when I was 12 years old, going on 13, and now I'm 21 years old. This is so crazy to still have people read and comment on this, so years later, I just want to give the utmost gratitude to all of you beautiful humans. You guys gave me hope to write more and become better. 

In fact, because of the mind-blowing success of this book, I have written FOUR BOOKS! Four are poetry: No Closer to Heaven, Three Teaspoons of Sugar and a Hint of Milk, and Until We Meet Again. They are all available on iBooks, Amazon, Lulu's, and in Barnes and Noble. 

If you liked this story, you'd definitely would like the little novella I published called The Art of Being Here. That is also available on Amazon, Lulu's, and in Barnes and Noble. 

I'm still in shock from the popularity of this story, and I can't even put into words of this madness. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart thank you. 

The reason why I wanted to add this last chapter was for two reasons; to thank everyone for their unwavering support and hilarious comments (I laugh at every single one of them)! And to bring some big big big big BIG B I G NEWS! 

If you have read this whole story, you'd know that I added a little excerpt of The Problem With Davy. Since then, I technically wrote almost all of it but bailed bc I'm a piece of SHIT. But, randomly, I started writing this new story called A Winter With Icarus. Anyway, the prologue and the first chapter is up, let me know what you think!

"Do your parents have a weird sense of humor or are you destined to burst into flames?"

"I'm probably destined to burn everything and everyone I touch. That includes you."

»---✄ If I'm going to fall, I'm taking the whole world with me »---✄

Make sure to check out the messages on my page for updates and don't hesitate to privately message me at any time. Also if there's any one-shot Roman and Esther stories, TAG ME! I would LOVE to read them! 

Once again, I love you guys so fucking much and I hope you like my new book!

I'll see you soon my loves xx