Damned Saint

"Wait what?" I asked, my mind wheeling. 

"What?" He asked just as confused as me. 

"No, I asked what. What are you whating?" I exasperated. 

"I'm whating your what, that you whated before." He explained. 

"And for that what you whated, was my what to that what!" My voice raising out of annnoyance. 

"Wait what?" Roman asked. I groaned loudly, as I stomped my foot. 

Okay, I was acting like a little kid that had her doll taken away. 

"Jesus Quinn! Dev told me that you and her were..." I clasped my hands together, the words not making their way out of my mouth. 

"Fuck no!" He yelled, I narrowed my eyes at him, "I mean- she's smoking hot, and her body is totally bangable. Definitely her-" 

"MAKE YOUR POINT!" 

"I don't like her! I never did!" He yelled. I put my hand on my forehead. 

"Okay... what the hell is going on?" I mumbled to myself. 

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out." Roman said, obviously hearing me. He strode to a black motorcycle, throwing a helmet at me. I caught it with a squeak, and glared at him. "Don't look at me like that... it freaks me out. You comin' or what?" He asked with a bored expression on his face. 

"Are you serious?" I asked my voice deadpanned. 

"Did I stutter?" He rolled his eyes, and I narrowed my eyes at him even more. "Oh, just come on Mayson. You're bothering me now." I growled at him, and put on the helmet as I climbed on the back of his motorcycle. 

This motorcycle was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I've always wanted one, and this was just a dream. Well... it could do without Roman. 

"Hold on." I could practically hear his smirk. 

"I rather not." I scowled with disgust. The roar of the motorcycle made my body shudder. 

"Doubt it." He sped off with a speed that almost knocked me over. In a split second, my arms went around Romans stomach and clutched it tightly, putting my cheek to his warm back. I felt him laughing and go even faster. I suddenly got the courage to open my eyes. The sound of wind rushing by my ears was the only thing I could hear. Trees were blurred and houses were mixed into the background. 

It was absolutely beautiful. I closed my eyes again and threw my head back. The cool wind nipped my cheeks and nose, but I didn't mind. I felt like I could fly. I felt free. 

I could feel the motorcycle take a turn, and slow down until a stop. The engine cut off and I pryed my hands off Roman. We were in front of Dev's home. It was a single floor cabin. Her parents were crazy about nature, they practically live in the forest. Roman slid off his motorcycle, and I did the same. 

"Do you want to go up first?" He asked, his voice in a low murmur. I nodded and walked toward the front door. I didn't know why, but my feet felt like 100 pounds. Why is it so hard to talk to my best friend about this? I raised my shaky hand and knocked on the door. I slipped my hands into my black jacket and waited as the anticipation ate me alive. 

The door eased open and a confused Dev walked out. 

"Hey babe, why didn't you call that you were coming over?" She asked. I scanned her, seeing that she was already in her pajamas, probably getting ready to go to sleep. 

"Sorry, I should have called." I didn't mean to have my voice sound so harsh, but it came out that way. 

"What's wrong?" She asked. "If its about what happened this morning I really am sorry. I should have known that you would not want to do the anger management class. And especially with Ro- Why is Roman here?" Her gaze went past me, to an angry Roman waiting by his motorcycle.