I'll Hold You In A Cold Place

*not edited, sorry*

"No."

"Mayson, come on."

"No."

"Don't be a wuss."

"No."

"It's just-"

"How many times am I going to say no!"

"The Human Centepide isn't that bad!" Roman yelled.

"That's like saying genocide is cool."

"Damn, you're extra sour today." Roman grumbled and put the DVD back on the shelf.

We were currently at a DVD store trying to find a movie to watch. After pulling me out of school, for a reason I'm not sure of, he kept asking me what was wrong. We made a deal that if we go watch a movie, I will tell him.

I thought it would be fun, going home and watching a movie in SILENCE. But Roman is just making this complicated, and we didn't even pick out a movie yet.

"Ugh! You're so difficult." He whined walking down the isle of scary movies.

"Sorry if I have an opinion!" I snapped back.

"Are you going to tell me now?" Roman asked fast.

"Not until we find a movie." I said amusingly and turned into the chick flicks.

Now it was his time to say 'no'.

"Come on Quinn! Stop acting like wuss!" I mocked him.

"There is no way in hell that I am sitting down and watching, for 2 hours, The Notebook." He crossed his arms like a spoiled kid.

"Damn, your extra sour." I tried to mimic his voice, but he just punched me in the arm. "So hostile." I mumbled grumpily.

"How about an action film?" He offered.

"Pick anything with Tom Cruise and we're fine." He rolled his eyes and walked over to the action section.

I lingered in the chick flick section, my eyes roaming around the sea of comedy romance. Then I laid my eyes on '50 First Dates'.

I remember when my mom would watch this movie over, and over, and over again. She loved this movie, and especially Drew Barrymore.

I sighed quietly remembering how she pulled me down the last time to watch this movie but declined.

Now I wish I had said yes.

"What the hell? Tell me why you are sulking." He demanded.

"Nothing, just- Oh! Mission Impossible! My favorite!" I snatched the movie out of his hand and walked to the counter.

"Oh no you don't." Roman grabbed my arm and turned me around.

His eyes were filled with storm clouds, and I swear lighting was going to shoot out of them.

"I got your movie. Now tell me... please." His voice got softer and I cursed Heaven for his perfect looks.

"I have to keep my act together. No more pranks, lies, fires, nothing. Bicks threatened me if I do anything... illegal again, he will-" I stopped myself before I could say anymore.

If I told him that they will send me away, I would have to tell him that my parents died. And no one knows that... no one.

"He will do what?"

"Just get me expelled."

It was somewhat true... kind of.

"Shit... that's rough." He said running a hand through his tousled hair.