This Condition

** Re-cap**

Esther what the hell?" Dev shoved me against the wall.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"You kissed Roman! How dare you!" Dev was fuming, steam was sprouting out her ears.

"Dev I have no fucking idea what you're talking about!" I yelled.

"You bitch." She spat. I felt a throbbing heat envelop my cheek, and I realized she slapped me. "I never want to see your face again whore!"

** 2 HOURS EARLIER**

I walked back Frank's truck, laughing about a cheesy joke Emmet said about some squirrel and an armadillo. 

Seriously, that boy needs help. 

I was surprised to why they all were put in Juvie. They seemed like normal, kind, teenage boys. But I guess looks can be deceiving. 

We had less than 2 hours to all get dried, dressed, and prepped to go to Roman's house for his surprise party. Roman was a little skeptical when I told him to take a shower, and change at my house, but he (and all the other guys) agreed. 

"So, Rome over here tells me killer has a little boyfriend." Frank teased as he started the truck. I rolled my eyes when Emmet nudged me in the ribs. 

"I don't have a boyfriend, its just... well I don't really know what we are." I announced truthfully. Blake and I haven't really defined the relationship yet, and to be honest, I don't really know if we should. When I hear the word boyfriend I freeze, and hide myself. I don't want a boyfriend yet, not now anyway. So the whole situation with Blake is really, really, really, messy. 

"Fuck buddy?" Kyle winked at me through the rear view mirror. 

"No! Not a fuck buddy... he's... I don't know, different I guess." My voice was shaky, and I hated the feeling. "Can we not talk about this, I really hate talking about... feelings." 

"We have to ask, with you being our sister and all." Emmet smiled down at me. 

'Sister? When did we all become related?" I joked. Frank took a sharp turn, and all of us leaned right. 

"Well, all of us are brothers already. And all of us decided that we like you a lot, so now you are our sister. We all look out for our sister." Frank declared. 

"Thanks guys." I smiled large. I felt a rise in my chest, and I felt good. Really good. I haven't felt like this in a long time, but I felt something grow. The hole in my chest, get a little bit smaller. 

"Oh come on killer, we would do anything for family." Kyle laughed. 

I wanted to thank them again, but I felt too happy to even speak. I haven't had a family in a long time, and this was the closest to one I've had. Roman thanked me for his birthday, but right now all I can think about is thanking him. 

Frank pulled into my driveway quickly, and we all filed out of the truck. 

"Okay, everyone get ready reallly fast!" I yelled as I ran to the door and opened it with my key. The boys ran inside, and I was thankful that Roman didn't ask why we were rushing. 

I closed the door and ran a hand through my still damp hair. 

"Esther, would you please tell me why there are teenage boys stripping naked and taking showers here?" Sean asked monotoned, while Louis was holding his hand. 

I didn't answer Sean's question as I ran into the arms of Louis. 

"Hello there love! Haven't seen you in forever!" Louis hugged me back tightly, and swung me around.