Chapter 5

I was trapped. In a room of mirrors. I couldn't move. 

Smoke surrounded me up to my knees. Then i saw it.

I screamed and it started tourchering me. Nobody heard me. I was alone. I was trapped.

I screamed so loud my ears and throught hurt.

Then I woke up.

I sat up in bed, panting. It was all a dream.

Not wanting to go back to sleep, i hopped out of my bed and trudged over to the bathroom. 

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was a tangled mess and I had dark circles under my eyes. 

I washed my face off then looked up and and screamed. It was there, staring at me.

Before i even knew what i was doing i found myself pounding on Braden's door.

" Braden! open up!" I shouted at him through the door.  

I heard some movement inside his room. And suddenly his door swung open. 

He looked REALLY  irritated but at the moment i didnt care.

"Braden! It's back!"

"What's back?"

"The thing!"

"Are you talking about that 'thing you said took Brianna?"

"Yes! Come on!" I yelled at him

"Okay. Do you know what!" he shouted at me, " you need to chill! I dont know what your talking about and why you woke me up at three in the morning!"

"Braden?!?!" How could he say that? And what does he mean about not knowing about what I'm saying?

I watched as he stormed away and slammed his door shut.

What the heck just happened?

I went back into my room and stared at the mirror and saw it staring back at me , but this time i wasnt afraid, I was ticked.

 Suddenly i felt anger surge through me. This is the thing that has caused me so much stress and anger. 

I picked up my purple hair brush and chucked it at the mirror and could have sworn i saw it smile an evil smile as the mirror shattered into a million pieces.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok thank you for reading everyone! Sorry if my story sucks. I just wanted to recomend some of my friends books and books im reading that i think are good-

LIVING LIGHT-by mayapapaya21

RMS TITANIC-by maddiet123

FROM ENGLAND TO LOVE. ALWAYS- by Ellie-in-wonderland

CONTROLLED- by rainyskky

Anyways , plz keep reading!

VOTE 

COMMENT

FAN