Chapter 4

What just happened? Did that really just happen?

I ran out the hotel room and knocked on Braden's door which was right next to ours or I guess now that Brianna got taken away, mine. I let that sad thought sink in as I continued to knock on his door.

Why is it taking him so long to answer?! Brianna needs help and were on the 36th floor. It would take forever to get down to the lobby.

Finally Braden answered the door. "Brianna got pulled in.... mirror.... the thing.... she's gone....help her... us... now!" I knew I wasn't making sense and right now I didn't need to.

"Wait, what?" Braden asked with a confused look on his face.

"Come on we need to help her!" I shouted dragging Braden into our room and pointing at the mirror.

At first I couldn't comprehend what was happening.

It was torturing Brianna. I watched as it slowly started cutting her open and blood started oozing out of all the wounds.

She was screaming so loud it was hurting my ears , so I covered them up and started crying. This was all my fault Brianna wouldn't have gotten taken if I hadn't been stupid enough to just stand there as it tried to kill me.

I looked over at Braden and realized he has just been staring at me this whole time like I'm a crazy person.

"Why are you just staring at me when Brianna needs help!?" I yelled

"What are you talking about?" he asked me I pointed to the mirror not daring to look at it.

"Brianna is getting tortured!"How could he not see her? She was screaming her head off and the mirror is huge.

"Ok I think you need to see a doctor."He said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"What!? NO!" I shouted at him as he carried me out the room.

"Branden!!! NO!!! Take me back I need to help her!!!" I kept shouting but he just kept ignoring me. I looked back at the mirror just as it was about to go out of sight and saw Brianna pleading me for help and the thing evilly smirk at me.