Chapter 3

I stared at the picture. I couldn't believe it. Why me? Why does that..... thing have a knife to my head?

Whatever it was I wasn't going to let it ruin my vacation. Brianna and I decided that it might be a good idea to go down to the beach to take this off my mind.

"Don't worry everything is going to be ok." Brianna kept trying to reassure me.

"Ok."

***********

"Hottie at ten o clock" Brianna whispered in my ear causing me to lift my head up.

I sent a flirty smile over to a guy with sandy blond hair and brillent blue eyes. He looked like a surfer.

"Wow, I'd give him an .........eight."I said as he smiled back.

"Kelsy?"I heard Brianna say. "Ya?" "Thanks for coming on vacation with me."

"Are you kidding!!!" I exclaimed " Thanks for inviting me Bri!"

" I'm tired , wanna go back to the hotel room and rest a little before dinner?" I said

"Sure, Let's go."

*******************

I stood there talking to Brianna when I saw her facial expression change from happy and excited to just plain horrified. She screamed and told me to look out. I turned around just in time to see 'it' in the mirror. I was frozen in place. It reached out to grab me and would have if Bri didn't save me. She pushed me out of the way, the thing looked furious that she had ruined its chance to kill me.

I got my first clear look at it. I was surprised to see that it had two red, fiery glowing eyes and was completely made of smoke.

I just stared as it grabbed Brianna by the hair and pulled her into the mirror.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok sorry if the chapters are short and bad this is my first story and I'm excited to finish it.

Thax for reading everyone!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN