Chapter 46

Ji Sae's P.O.V

The same night...

We had dinner that Jin made for us. I feel so weirdly happy. I mean it's been a long time since i met my best friends. They were the ones who makes school fun. Yeah, my friends were boys. Just the 8 of us, 7 boys and 1 girl.

People were giving me lots of annoyed looks during those days because i was just super close to them. We spend time together playing basketball, soccer, skating, etc.. But of course, most of the time i'm with Jungie. Get that shit out of your brain, Ji Sae.

"Jis-ya! I missed you!" - Jimin said giving me a hug. We didn't get to hug earlier on.

"I missed you too." - i said, hugging him back. The others came to me, giving me a hug too, saying they missed me. And of course, i missed them.

"It's so nice to finally meet you." - Jin said.

"Next time, keep on lying and leave me just like that okay, annoying asses?" - i said, rolling my eyes. They chuckled.

"We won't do it again. Promise!" - Taetae said, handing out his pinky. The others intertwined their pinkies with Tae's. They gave me a smile, waiting for me to join in the promise. I smiled, intertwined my pinky with them.

"Promise sealed!" - they said in unison.

"Oh Jis! Since you're a gangster, do you have any collection of weapons?" - Hoseok asked, excited.

"Lots of them." - i said.

"Really? I wanna see them!" - Taetae exclaimed.

"Yeah Jis! I wanna see it too!" - Namjoon exclaimed.

"Okay. Let's go." - i said. We went upstairs to my room. I lead them to my walk in closet, opening a hidden door. We walk inside and there it is. My weapon collection.

Their jaw dropped, looking around. "Just be careful. They are weapons, not toys." - i warned. Each of them took a good look at the weapons while i was standing at the side.

"Jis, can you show me how you use this gun?" - Jimin asked, pointing to my first gun that i got. I walk to him, taking the gun. All of them gathered, behind, next to me.

I showed the ways, and finally the part came. "One, two three." - i said, pressing on the trigger, shooting a random glass of bottle. It broke into pieces. It was loud, of course.

"Oh damn. My ears hurt." - Yoongi said, covering his ears. The others were covering their ears too, i chuckled. I'm so used to the loud bam. I put back the gun, to where it was. They were amazed by the different kinds of guns, riffles, knifes, parangs, etc..

After giving them small tutorials on how to use those gadgets and weapons, they head to their rooms to bathe, change and go to sleep. Well they didn't sleep in the rooms. They slept in the living room instead.

I took a shower. And changed to sweatpants and a random tshirt. Might be Jungkook's. I don't care. I went the kitchen, wanting to drink maternity milk. I grab a glass, taking the milk and pour it in the glass. I drink it slowly, looking out of the window.

Suddenly i felt a pair of arms, hugging me from behind. Strong arms. Which scared the hell out of me that i cursed. "Aish. You can't curse you know." - Jungkook said. I covered my mouth.

This little one will hear them. Aish! It's so difficult not to curse. It's making me crazy. I turn around and Jungkook was sitting on the counter. "Come here." - he said. I walk to him, putting my hands around his neck, his hands around my waist, pulling me close to him.