Chapter 21

Ji Sae's P.O.V

The same night...

Again... (A/N: XD)

It's gonna be a long damn night. Because i need to share a room with Jungkook. And it's his room. Aish. I went to my room, take a white tshirt and sweat pants. I really wanna use shorts but Jungkook parents might see my tattoo.

 I really wanna use shorts but Jungkook parents might see my tattoo

Got them when i was 18? Yeah. It's been two years. And i have more. I head to Jungkook's room and saw him at the balcony. He was enjoying the scenery. I must say, his room is neat. And the room is filled with his scent.

"Jungkook?" - i called. He turn and smile.

"Yes baby?" - he answered.

"I wanna take a bathe in your room. Can i?" - i asked.

"Go ahead." - he said with a nod. I thank him and got in his bathroom. So clean. I immediately take my shower. After that, i put on my panty and bra, of course. Then my sweatpants.

I bring along my face wash, so i used them. Suddenly the bathroom door open which make me shouted.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" - i shouted. The door closed back. Because i have yet put on my tshirt!

"Ah sorry." - i heard Jungkook said from outside.

"Could you knock next time?!" - i yelled. I put on my tshirt quickly. Using the towel, i made like a hoodie, covering my hair. I open the door and Jungkook is standing. His cheeks was red.

"Lock the door next time, baby." - he said. I rolled my eyes. I walk to his bed and sit down. With the towel, i wipe my hair till it's dry. Minutes later, i heard the door bathroom door opened.

"AH WHAT THE HECK JEON JUNGKOOK?!?!" - i shouted as i covered my eyes with my towel. And i shouted so damn loud. Suddenly the door opened, revealing his parents who has their worried face on.

"What happened?!?!" - they exclaimed.

"Eomeoni! Abeoji! Jungkook is not wearing any shirt!" - i exclaimed. They let out a sigh.

"Aigoo Ji Sae-ya. I thought something happen." - abeoji said.

"He's your husband after all, dear. What's wrong with it? Go to sleep kids." - eomeoni said and smiled. They closed the door and left.

"Can you please put on your god damn it shirt?" - i asked, eyes still closing with my towel. Weird. He didn't answer. I pull down the towel and the first thing i see is him.

I was about to shout but he hushed me. I obeyed for i don't know what reason. He lean in, making me lie down on his bed. He still have yet put on his shirt gosh!!!

"You gotta get use to seeing my body, baby." - he said softly to my ears. It gives me goosebumps.

"Can you get off?" - i asked. He shook his head and smirk. URGH JEON JUNGKOOK. I use all my strength and push him away. He giggled.