Chapter 33#

Warning: [update] the smut is very meh. Warning. And it's not detailed. So I'm going to rewrite the whole smut for sure. But not around this timing as i have i keep myself being holy on Ramadhan 😅 will let you guys know when I've completely done with the detailed smut oki! -Art, 4th May 2020

okay babies~! This is a reminder. 18+ scene is gonna appear! But i didn't go into the details that much because i sucks at writing them😂so, if you're not comfortable, i'll let you know when the part is coming! After that, you can skip because it ends there! But do read my notes at the back! I have somethings to say! Just skip till the end and yeah hehe!

If you're fine with it, you byuntae babies, welcome😏😏🌚🌚 and credits to all those ppl who write smuts.

Enjoy~!❤️

Ji Sae's P.O.V

-DAY 3-

Once we get back in our hotel room, i took a shower. After that, i went to the balcony and sit down on the chair. "Baby, i'm gonna shower first." - Jungkook said. I nodded.

We're leaving Jeju tomorrow. It's sad. I love this place. 4 days of holiday is not enough. Definitely gonna come back and go more places with Jungkook.

Minutes later, Jungkook came out from the bathroom. He walks to me with a pout. "Whats wrong?" - i asked. He sits on the floor, facing me.

"Help me dry my hair." - he said.

"You have hands -"

"Please!" - he begged, grabbing both my hands. I sighed and nodded. He smile wide. I faced him, take his towel and dry his hair with it. He sit still and quiet. After i'm done, i give him back his towel.

"Thank you baby." - he said while getting up. He give me a peck and sit across me, on the chair.

"What do you wanna have for dinner?" - he asked.

"Anything would do." - i said.

"Okay. I'll go now and buy dinner. Don't be naughty when i'm away. I love you." - he said and winked. I giggled. He left the room and i'm left alone.

I stand up to feel the cool breeze. I look up at the dark sky, filled with stars and a half moon. With the night view of the beach. It's so calming.

I look at the watch and it's almost 8.15 pm. Time flies really fast. Should i finally make a confession to Jungkook? Maybe. I'm deeply in love with him now. And i realise, i am happy to be with him. Even happier when i'm deeply in love with him.

I smiled to myself, thinking of him. Seeing him smile makes me so shy and soft. He change me a lot.

30 minutes later,

I heard the hotel door open. I turn and it was him. I smiled. He place the food on the table. I walk to him as he smiled. "Come, let's eat. I'm sorry for being late. Sorry for making you starve, princess." - he said.

"It's okay. Thank you." - i said. Nowadays, he either call me 'Princess', 'baby' and 'Yeobo'. It send me shivers but i like it. We eat our dinner in silence.

Remembering today is the last night in Jeju, i pout. I think Jungkook noticed. He place his finger below my chin and making me face him. "What's with that pout?" - he asked.