Chapter 16

Note: i've never went to any concert before so i got these from the internet. Credits to that person. I don't know who but yeah.

Enjoy!!!

Ji Sae's P.O.V

Why do i hate Jungkook so much? I mean, he's not at fault. It's been 4 months since we're married. He truly love me so much. While me, not even sparing my heart for him. It's like a one sided love for him. Am i that bad to make him feel like this? Why am i so difficult? He never gives up on loving me.

And i can really feel the sincere love he's giving to me. He didn't do anything bad to me. He takes care of me. Like a real husband. Should i open a little? And, i even said to myself to move on. Why didn't i move on when Jungkook is around me? Why am i all so cold and arrogant to him? He don't deserve this. He don't deserve to get hates from me.

He should deserve the same love he gives to me. Or maybe more. Sigh, Jungkook. I'm sorry. I didn't realise all these, till today. Why out of sudden? I don't know. Maybe i should start giving him the same love he has for me. But i don't want to be seen as easy.

Without me knowing, a tear fell down. I'm so cruel to him. I should change. For him. Just him. But the gangster me, will always be. I should take the idea of him saying to treat each other like best friends. Just then, i arrive at the destination.

I wipe my tears and inhale. Change Ji Sae. Be more chill. He's not at fault. He's your husband, your best friend. I grab my bag and got out of my car. Woah. What a long queue. And all these crowds. Damn. I join in the line but i wanna know if it's the ticket checking line.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Can i ask something?" - i asked a girl.

"Yeah what is it?" - she said with a smile.

"Is this the line to Cat1?" - i asked.

"Yupp! You're at the right place." - she asked with a giggle.

"Is this your first time going to a concert?" - she asked. I nodded with a smile.

"Ah~ whats your name?" - she asked.

"I'm Ji Sae, Kim Ji Sae." - i said with a smile.

"I'm Kwon Min. Nice to meet you." - she said with her bright smile. I can sense that this girl is a very friendly person.

"Whose your bias?" - she asked. I froze. I don't even know the other members. Only Jungkook.

"Jungkook." - i said with a smile.

"Oh the maknae. I like Suga." - she said.

"You came alone?" - she asked again. I nodded.

"Same. My friends are not into kpop so yeah." - she said with a pout. I just smiled. After a hundred years of standing, we finally got in the place. It's huge. Like serious shit. Fancy. When everybody got into their respective sections, it got dark. And the screen shows each and every members name with their photos.

No idea why but i took my phone out and went to the camera. Then, 7 figures were seen. Screams, squealing, squeaking, whatever sounds there are, were filled in the stadium. And it's damn noisy.