Chapter 6❤️

Sams pov

I woke up in Austin's arms. This is the best feeling ever. I look over at Austin and he's sleeping so peacefully he's snoring a little and it's adorable.

I get up and go to the bathroom I look in the mirror and I'm disgusted. I lift up my shirt and analyze my body I pick out all my flaws. I have huge thighs,my stomachs huge and my arms are so long. Why does Austin love me I'm ugly.

While I'm analyzing my body I get interrupted with a Knock at the door. I just look In the mirror and see Austin walk in. I quickly pull down my shirt. I look down knowing he knows what I was doing. I hear him sigh and he walks towards me and wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Babe look up"

I lift my head and look in the mirror Austin is staring back at me and I sigh.

"Look in the mirror and tell me what you see?"

"What?"

"What do you see in the mirror"

"A girl"

"What kind of girl"

I mumble my last words hoping he doesn't catch them

"A fat and ugly one"

"Sam Listen to me your anything but those things your beautiful and perfect"

"Austin why are you with me"

"What?"

"You heard me why are you with me"

"Because I love you"

"But look at me you could get any girl you want and you choose me?"

"Sam I'm with you because your special you Brighten up my day and your the reason I smile. There's something about you that makes me happy it makes me realize how much I need someone like you in my life. I'm with you because of your personality , your sweet and caring. I'm with you because you make me a better person, I'm with you because you complete me and most important I'm with you because I love you and can't imagine my life without you in it"

Sams pov

I'm going to cry what he just said to me really shows me how much he truly loves me.

"Austin I love you" I say in between sobs.

"Ahh baby come here dont cry"

Austin pulls me in for a tight hug and rubes my back. It's weird how his touch instantly calms me. He pulls away and wipes away my tears. He kisses my cheek and walks out of the bathroom.

I smile because he just made my day for once I am really happy and it's all thanks to him.

He knows how to make me feel special and loved. I decide to take a shower and get clean. I strip of my clothes and get in the shower. The water feels good on my muscles I am a little sore from last night but it was completely worth it.

I hear a knock at the door and I pop my head out from behind the shower curtain.

"Sam can I come In?"

"Yah sure Austin"

I watch as the door handle opens and Austin appears in the door way. He comes in and closes the door.

I laugh "yes?"

"Well I just missed you and wanted to see you so I came in here"

"Oh okay that's fine you wanna come In The shower too?"

His face lit up like a little kid on Christmas and I just laughed.

"Wait come in there with you?"