Chapter 3❤️

Me and Austin were just walking along the road are hands still interlocked. Were just having cute small talk.

Austin just makes me feel special and I feel he really does care about me. As we were going along I started to become light headed I was seeing colours and felt like I was gonna faint. I loose my balance and fall to the ground. Immediately Austin rushes to my side.

"Babe are you alright what's wrong?"

"Austin I'm fine I just feel a little dizzy"

I attempt to get up but fail miserably I feel terrible.

Austin comes down to me and puts out his hands I grad them and he lifts me to my feet easily. I am about to continue to walk when I'm stopped by Austin.

"Baby I'm not letting you walk home now after you fell...get on my back"

"Austin trust me I'm fine"

"Sam please I just want you to be safe I don't want anything bad to happen to you ever"

I give him a small peck on the lips

"thank you babe your like my super hero"

Austin grins proudly and turns his back to me I hop on and he reaches under and supports my thighs. As soon as we get back to my house he puts me down. He looks at me with worry.

"Are you okay"

"Austin trust me I'm good I just need some water or something and I will feel better"

I start to walk towards the kitchen when Austin stops me and spins me around.

"Hey il get you water you go rest we have the concert later tonight"

I smile and reach up and kiss him he smiles in the kiss making me smile as well. We break apart and I whisper "thank you" on his lips. I then proceed to the coach and lay down. Austin returns shortly with my water and Advil.

"Here Sam take this it will help your head"

I sit up and smile I take the Advil from him and swallow it.

"Better?"

"Yes thank you"

"So what times the concert?"

"Not till 8 tonight so we have about 4 hours, what do you wanna do?"

"Let's watch a movie"

We ended up watching the note book my choice of coarse. Austin being the sweet boyfriend he is had no obligations when I suggested it.

We were wrapped up in each other's arms on the coach just cuddling and enjoying the movie. 15 mins in to it my eyes begin to grow heavy I slowly closed them and the last thing I remember is austin kissing my forehead.

I wake up with a pair of soft lips pressing against mine I instantly open my eyes to see austin looking down on me but this time I'm not on the coach I'm on my bed.

"Austin how did I get here?"

"Well you fell asleep on the coach and you didn't look to comfy so I carried you up here"

"Awwh babe thank you"

I lean up and wrap my arms around his neck he instantly grabs my hips and we both lean in our lips touched and moved in perfect sync.

He was asking for entrance so I gladly excepted and his tongue explored my mouth and our kiss turned in to a intense make out session. Next thing I know I'm on top of him and I'm straddling him.

I start to kiss his neck and when he moans I know iv found his sweet spot. I suck and bite at it, his hands rub up and down my sides he then reaches for the hem of my shirt trying to pull It off. I them realize what's going on and pull back.

"Austin I'm not ready...I'm sorry"

I get of his lap in embarrassment and sit on the other side of the bed.

I feel the bed sink beside me and I know that Austin has moved towards me.

"Babe look at me"

I look at him and give him a small smile.

"Don't be sorry I totally understand I don't want to move to quickly and when it's time it will happen. I don't want you for sex I want you for your sweet and beautiful self"

I smile and hug him he then pulls me in his lap and strokes my hair. We stay like this for a long time until he pulls back and Looks at me.

"Sam we have to get ready for the concert"

"Oh right okay let me just shower"

I get up and head towards the bathroom with my towel.

"Hey"

I look back towards him giving him a confused look?

"What" I giggle

" I don't get a kiss goodbye?" He ask me with puppy dog eyes.

"Austin I'm only going in the shower"

"I know but il miss you"

he then gets off my bed and moved towards me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

I laugh at him "il miss you to but no kiss for you"

"What why" he looks at me with sad eyes.

"I'm just kidding babe"

I lean up and smash my lips on his our lips move in perfect sync almost like their made for each other. I pull back and we both smile.

"Babe I really have to shower il be back soon."

I head to the bathroom and strip of my clothes I let the water hit my back and I shampoo and condition my hair. After I wash and get clean I step out and wrap myself in a towel. I reach for my clothes and realize I forget them. I mentally slap myself for being an idiot. I open the bathroom door and pop my head out.

"Austin?"

No reply maybe he's down stairs or something I slowly tip toe out of the bathroom and in to my room. I quickly grab my clothes and turn back towards the bathroom. As I turn around I bump in to Austin.

"Oh my god"

I try to cover myself and I run back in to the bathroom. I get in and shut the door I'm so embarrassed. I'm not confident about my body and I get insecure. I get dressed and do my hair and make up. I finished getting ready and I just sit down on the floor because I'm still embarrassed. My head is in my hands and I look up when there's a knock on the door.

"Sam baby open up please"

I get up and open the door for him. Austin comes in and sits beside me on the floor he grabs my hand and I look up.

"Sam don't be embarrassed your beautiful even if you don't think so I do"

I smile and hug him, we pull back and smile.

"You ready?"

"Yah let's go"

He gets up and helps me we proceed out of my house and to my surprise there's a car here to pick us up.

He opens the door for me and I slide in. Austin comes in and sit's beside me. He grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers. I smile and look up he quickly leans in and presses his lips to mine. I'm taking by surprise but I instantly kiss back. I feel the sparks and butterflies going off in my stomach.

We pull back and he puts his forehead on mine he leave kisses all over my face going from my forehead to my checks and then to my nose.

"Austin stop teasing me and kiss me already"

"Hey I was getting there"

I smile and he gently places his lips on mine we pull apart and I just look out the window I still can't believe that this happened that "we" happened.

I'm really falling hard for him, iv never felt this way before the way he makes me feel about myself and how I know he will always be there for me. Suddenly something popped in my head is this..... love?