Chapter 1❤️

SAMs P.o.v

'I I'm feeling your thunder storms getting closer this rain is like fire'

God damn it I never get enough sleep sometimes.. Hitting the alarm clock every morning at 6:00 am really takes the life out of you.

I grab my phone and check it, this is routine I always check my phone it's one of my bad habits I could say. Instantly my day is 1000 more better than it was 2 minuets ago. Why you may ask?

well this is because Austin tweeted this morning! yah I know cheesy and all but his good morning tweets make my day. Well guess it's time to get up. I go to the shower and strip from my pjs I hop in and let the warm water relax my muscles.

School has been really stressing me out with All this work and stuff. Anyway I get out and dry off its summer here in canada so I throw on some black shorts and a floral tank top. I go to the bathroom and decide to leave my hair natural and let it dry on its own.

I apply my make up which consists eye linner and mascara, I like more of the natural look if you know what I mean.

I look at my self in the mirror and sigh iv never Been a girl with self confidence I don't think I'm ugly Im just far from beautiful at Least I think.

"SAAAAM COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!"

My mother screamed, I swear she is the most annoying person to ever walk this planet but I love her.

"Comming mom"

I scream back down to her. I grab my perfume "wonderstruck" and spray it on me I take one last look in the mirror and proceed down the stairs.

"Yes mom?"

I look at her with curiosity...

"Sit down Sam"

she mumbled I defiantly know something's up. I grab some cereal and milk and fix a bowl I sit down at the counter waiting for her to say something.

"Sam I don't know how your gonna take this but, I just can't get you the Austin Mahone tickets you wanted, I know how much you love him and all I just couldn't do it I'm sorry"

As much as I was upset I understood,

"mom don't worry about it there will be other concerts and stuff I totally understand"

she smiled and walked away. As much as I didn't want to admit it I was really upset. Austin never comes to canada I thought this was my one chance but I guess not. I finish my breakfast and check my phone 7:15 great if I don't hurry I'm gonna miss the bus.

I get up and walk towards the front door I slip on my flower print flip flops and grad my bag and head out the door. On the way to the bus stop my phone vibrates.

I pick it up and look at the screen. @AustinMahone: "couldn't be happier to be back in canada can't wait til my Concert tonight l love my Canadian Mahomies"

reading his tweet made me more upset I really wanted to go. But what ever there's nothing I can do.. I made it to the bus stop just on time I get on and sat with my best friend Jessica. She smiles at me and I just look out the window. "What's wrong" she asked me I just simply say nothing and brush it off.

I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone right now. We get to school and I walk off the bus only to walk in to hell. I go to my locker and grab my stuff for my first 3 classes which is music, family studies, and English. I collect all my things and head to home room. I sit down at my usual desk and just wait for my teacher to begin talking. My phone buzzes twice and I look at the screen. @AustinMahone: "I have a surprise for one very special Mahomie can't wait" uhhhhhh why this is killing me I just want to go home.

I was gonna put my phone away but then I saw that my mom had texted me hmmm weird she never texts me but whatever. I open the message.

"Hey sweetie I'm picking you up at lunch today I have a surprise"

I simply reply with an okay see you soon. I slid my phone back in my pocket and began to listin to my teacher. 3 very long hours has gone by and it's Finally lunch. I have no idea why my moms picking me up but whatever I just brush it off. I proceed my way trough the halls to the main doors I go through them and see her car.

Smile come on smile was all I was thinking I don't want her to know I'm totally bummed about the Concert. I open the car door and slide in giving my moon a half hearted smile.

"Hey mom" "

"hey sweetie I know your upset about the Austin thing but I have a huge surprise for you"

"okay"

I mumble not wanting to get in to a full on conversation. We pull up to our house, I shoot her a confuesed look on why where here? I thought she had a surprise for me? She must of seen my face and realized I was confuesed because she spoke.

"hunny your surprise is in your room"

I give her a weried look but don't question it. I slide out of the car and to the front door. I open it and start to walk to my room. Each step I take a wave of excitement,worry and different emotions come over me.

I have no idea what's behind the door but I guess it's time to find out. I take a breath and open the handle. As soon as I'm in I can't believe whats in front on me!!

I must be dreaming because this is not real life. I'm standing there with my mouth to the floor I'm completely shocked. He then spoke breaking the silence

"hey I'm Austin"