Chapter 10❤️

Hope you Enjoy xo

Sams pov

I was beyond shocked,why was he here? He's the last person I want to see right now. I just broke up with him for a reason I wanted to come home and cry alone not have him here.

"Austin what are you doing here?"

"Sam you need to here me out"

By now my voice was raised and I began yelling out of frustration.

"I told you I didn't want to hear it Austin! You cheated on me what else is there to say?"

"But-"

"No buts just leave"

I could see the anger and frustration building in his eyes but I didn't care he hurt me.

"Your being so stubborn your attitude is really pissing me off"

"You know what pisses me off..the fact that you told me you loved me and I believed you and then you go off and did exactly what I thought you would do...forget about me and move on. You mean so much to me and having you not want me anymore is a kick in the face"

"Sam can you be quiet for one second please? Let me explain and I promise everything will be better"

"Fine"

"Okay so as you know I released my new single What About Love not to long ago."

"but how does that explain you cheati-"

"Sam you said you would let me speak"

She nodded her head and singled for me to continue.

"Okay so my mangers thought it was a good idea to make a music video. And it was a surprise I didn't tell my fans about it. The pictures you saw were of the lead actress in the video. Us holding hands and hugging was all apart of the video. The directors were telling us what to do. That girl in the video is emily,and she has a boyfriend that she is happy with. We ended up talking about how much she missed her boyfriend and how much I missed you."

Austin's pov

I looked in her eyes and I saw relief but also guilt written across her face.

"Sam I would never ever cheat on you. I love you and you mean to much to me to throw away. I hope your not mad anymore"

"Austin...I don't know what to say I'm so sorry. I should of believed you from the beginning when you said you never cheated. Of coarse I forgive you but the real question is do you forgive me?"

I looked at her and saw tears were brimming in her eyes. I needed to touch her and kiss her. I'm not mad at her she was just confused and I understand that.

"Sam look at me"

She slowly lifted her head and made eye contact with me. I smiled because I really have missed her over these last couple weeks.

"I'm not mad at you it was just a misunderstanding. I love you and have missed you so much. Will you be my girlfriend again?"

She smiled which made me smile. She jumped in my arms and kissed my neck all the way up to my lips.

"Of coarse I will"

I spun her around and placed her lightly on the ground. I rested my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me. I leaned in and so did she,our lips connected for the first time in weeks and wow did it feel good. Our lips moved in perfect sync and in this moment I realized how much I missed her.

I placed kisses along her jaw line all the way up to her ear leaving one last final kiss there.

"do you know how much I missed you"