Chapter 5

Louis POV:

1 month

I woke up to the way too fimular feeling of throwing up in the morning. Its been a month since i told everbody that i was pregnant and a month since Harry asked me out.

After i finished throwing up I brushed my teeth. As I was brushing my teeth, I looked at my stomach in the mirror. I had a very tiny bump that I can cover with the palm of my hand.

When I was done I put on on of Harrys jumpers that he left at my house last week black skinny jeans and my black vans.

As I walked down the stairs I rubbed my stomach thinking about what I want to eat.

When I got to the kitchen I finally knew what I wanted.

I put three waffles in the oven and got out the BBQ sauce.

When the waffles were done I poured the BBQ sauce on it and it tasted Sooooooooooooooooooo good.

Just then Harry walked in to the kitchen because we gave him a key to my house.

"Hey Lou- What are you eating!!

"It's waffles with BBQ sauce. Want some?" I asked as I held out the waffle.

Harry looked like he just saw a dick for the first." No thanks Lou,I think you need it more than I do"

" Sure whatever" I said still eating my waffle.

My mum came down a little later and kissed me good-bye before going to work.

"Come Harry let's get to school" I said as I grabbed my backpack, phone, and keys.

"Coming I'm coming, don't rush me" harry said.

I laughed as we got in the car to go to school

*AT SCHOOL*

When we got to school we saw Niall infront of the school.

"Hey Niall,whats up" I asked.

Niall looked up at me before answering."Nothing,how are you" Niall asked

"Good" I said

"Well we have to get to class so bye" Harry said and waved to Niall s he went the other direction from us.

You see, we havent told the lads yet but me and Harry are planning to tell them at lunch.

When I got to maths I spotted Liam sitting in the conner of the classroom because even though he seemed like he would sit in the front, he doesn't.

"Hi" I said as I got settled in my seat next to him

"Hello" Liam said taking out his math book

A couple minutes later the teacher Mr.Ryan came in.

Ohhhhhhh the joys of math

Before we knew it lunch tome had came.

Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I started bring my own lunch for the baby's sake.

I was the first one at lunch so I sat at a regular table waiting for the lads to come.

Soon one by one the lads came in.

Halfway threw the lunch period I decided to tell the lads.

'Now or never' I thought.

" I have tell you guys something" I said wich got everyone's attention.

"ok so first off I want to start off by saying me and Harry are dating". I said fearful of what they would say next.

"My ship a-floats" niall said fist pumping the air.

"What ship" harry asked with a confused look on his face

" Larry" nNall said in a 'duh' tone.

"Ok anyways thats  just the first news,the second thing is that I have a full working uterus and impregnantanditsharrys" I said the last part quickly.

"Can you say that slower" Zayn said

I took a deep breath before I said it slower

"I'm pregnant with Harrys child" I said hiding my face in Harrys chest.

"Couldn't keep it in your pants could you ?" Niall asked.

"Didn't we tell you about protection" Zayn asked in a motherly tone.

" Congratulations" Liam said.

"Why thank you Liam" I said exaggerating Liams name.

"Oh sorry, congratulations , but harry still you just couldn't keep it in your pants for a little longer" Zayn asked

We all burst out laughing.

Oh the joys of having idiot's as friends.