Chapter 4

Harrys POV:

To:Tommo

Ok I have to ask my mum can I get any hints ;)

From:Tommo

No you have to wait mwhaaaa : !

To: Tommo

Fine be like that

After i had sent that message i wondered what Louis had to tell him. I have a secret that only Niall knew. I like Louis. Ever since 8th grade i liked Louis. Now, even though in school I check out all girls, I still like Louis cause I'm bi.

I walked down stairs and saw my mum reading the newspaper while eating an apple."hey mum do you think we could go to Louis' for dinner." "Sure let me make sure his mum is okay with that" my mum said while countining to look at the paper.

2 hours later

Louis POV:

While my mum was cooking dinner I was in the bathroom throwing up my lunch because i was worried as fuck. After I had my private time in the bathroom I went down stairs to the living room and watched some tv. When the doorbell rang I nearly jumped a mile. My mum just laughed and went to answer the door "Anne,Robin,Gemma,Harry nice to see you two come on in" my mum said in a way to cheery accent for My liking

We all went to the kitchen to eat dinner. Halfway threw desert my mum shot me a 'tell them or your grounded look' and I nodded. "I have something to tell you guys that is very important" I said that made everyone look at me "Today I went to the doctors and they told me a had a fully working reproducing system and I'mpregnantanditsharrys. Harry was the only one to understand what I said because when I said it his fork dropped. "Louis dear could you say it slower" Anne said. I took a deep breath and said it slower." I'm pregnant and its Harrys" "oh Louis thats great news, you heard that harry ?" Anne said.

" Yea Louis could I speek to you in private ?" Harry asked. I nodded and harry followed me up stairs. As soon as we got to my room harry started kissing me at first I was to shocked to respond but then I started kissing back. At first is was slow but soon in rough and had a little bit of tounge in it. Then harry stopped and began to speak "Louis ever since 7th grade I was in love with you your wispy brown hair your, blue-gray eyes and your bum could make anyone memorized. Louis, would you be my boyfriend so I could start my life with you" I nodded because I was to emotional to speak. I have always loved harry to because his green eyes and curly hair could make anyone fall on there knees and say 'I worship you'

When we got back to the kitchen everyone hugged me and said congratulations. Also everyone laughed when gemma made the 'couldn't keep it in your pants joke' every thing was good.

But all good things come to an end