Chapter 2

LOUIS POV:

2 weeks later

Louis woke up with a churning stomach. He ran to the bathroom and threw up in the tolite."Louis are you okay" his mother asked. For the past 2 weeks Louis has been throwing up every morning and certain smells make him throw up two." Just peachy" Louis said sarcastically." Louis you have been sick for the past two weeks I'm taking you to the doctor" "but mum I'm fine ok sure it will go away." " thats what you said two weeks ago Louis no come get dressed were going to the doctor." "Fine" Louis mumbled. After Louis brushed his teeth he got dressed very slowly because he hated the doctors. He only went because it ment he got to miss school. After he got dressed his and his mom went to the doctor."mum" Louis mumbled."yes" " what if I'm dieing of a disease " Louis said with tears in his eyes." I doubt that honey your fine" Louis mum said and kissed his check.

"Louis ?" The nurse called. Louis got up and followed the nurse into a room."just wait here for the doctor" the nurse said with a warm smile. Louis hopped on the bed and thought about all the things that could be wrong with him." Hi I'm Dr.Matthews" the doctor said snapping Louis out of his thoughts."hi" Louis said."so what seems to be the problem" doctor Matthews asked. Louis explained how he has been getting sick every morning and how certain smells make him sick." When was the last time you had a sexual intercourse" the doctor asked " I think two weeks ago " Louis said blushing." Can you pee in this cup for me" the doctor asked handing a cup towards Louis." Sure" Louis said.

After Louis peed in the cup and gave it to the doctor he sat on the bed and waited for the doctor to come back with the tests."Louis" the doctor said coming back in the room " can I do an ultrasound on you" "sure" Louis said confusedly. The doctor put cold gel on Louis abdomen and moved a wand around it."I knew it" the doctor mumbled under his breath."Whats wrong with me" Louis asked worriedly." Well" the doctor started

"your pregnant"