Chapter 1

Louis POV:

I awoke the next morning with a bad hangover.

" I'm never drinking again" I mumbled. When I looked to my right i wish I hadn't. There I saw a naked sleeping Harry. When I lifted up the covers I saw I was naked too!

" No,no,no!" I said. I had just lost my virginity to Harry Styles. I quickly put on my clothes on and went to my car.I sat in the car for a couple minutes before I drove home. I wasent upset that I lost my virginity to Harry I was kinda glad Harry was my first.

Harry POV:

I woke up with a minor headache. At first when I woke up I didn't know where I was but then common sense kicked in and I rembered that I went to Zayns house for a party.

I saw I was naked in a bed and wondered who I had banged last night. I got out of bed, got dressed, and went to the kitchen.

On my way there I tripped over something. I had tripped over Niall.

" Niall wake up" my raspy voice said while I poked Niall's cheek.

" What's the craic !" Niall yelled when woke up.

" just wake up" I laughed. "Oh" Niall blushed. I walked in the kitchen and got water and a pain killer.

" See you later " I said.

"Could you drive me home " Niall yawned "Sure" I said and grabbed my keys and left.

Louis POV:

" Ugh" I groand as I threw up in the tolite.

" What did I have to drink"I groand. This is the second time I had threw up first on the side of the road and now in the tolite. I hoped it was just what he had to drink last night.

I hoped