Chapter 23

Bubba screamed due to the horribly painful sensation of burning as Marshall bit him hard, clutching his neck in his teeth. He tilted his chin up and silently screamed again as he felt Marshall's overwhelmingly large length penetrate and shove deep in his core. The vampire began to feed and satisfy himself as he drank from and relieved himself with his victim. Bubba lied still, and felt tears force out of his eyes. He tried to take deep breaths and spread his legs, struggling to make more room. Fortunately Marshall noticed and reached back, helping Bubba to open his hips. After that, they were home free.

In a lot less pain, the pink prince rubbed Marshall's soft black hair, soothing him, helping him release the tension. He held the vampire's waist and encouraged in a higher voice than usual, "H-have at me buddy..." Marshall spontaneously threw his hips forward, pounding into his lover. Bubba grinned and moaned breathlessly, allowing himself to be the victim. The fangs in his neck and powerful suction didn't really make things any less uncomfortable. He simply closed his eyes and grunted at every single hip thrust, trying to pretend they weren't in the wide open in the middle of the day making love to one another. Bubba gasped as the sun peaked out of the clouds and quickly covered Marshall's bottom with his scarf.

"Th-thanks for c-covering me there buddy..." He smiled after he pulled away from drinking. Bubba nodded and looked around, a bit too distracted to really enjoy what was being done to him. "Relax, don't be a Gumwad..."

"It's incredibly hard to relax when we are doing unsightly things in the very wide open..." He blushed, feeling upset at Marshall's oblivion to the possible horrible outcomes of the situation.

"We're in- Uh, errr... Oh... invisible!"

"We are!? How?"

"I am a v-vampire... Just relax, o-okay?" Marshall smiled and Bubba nodded, trusting him. The vampire stopped Bubba's bleeding quickly, noticing that it was pretty bad. He came to a quicker finish than usual, not wanting to push their luck. He climaxed into Gumball, who climaxed in return, directly into the closest thing near Marshall; his pink scarf. The prince lied back a bit, panting, smiling, happy.

"Oh M-Marshie, you never fail..." He sat up slowly and discovered his scarf was ruined. His bodily fluids were all over it! Sweat, blood, and his finish. "M-my scarf! That was fine silk Marshall! Its ruined!" He groaned, and Marshall kissed him.

"I'll buy you a new one baby, don't worry about it. Alright?" He kissed him softly, then stood and pulled up his pants, zipping them up and buttoning them. He looked so much better relieved and satisfied.

"Fine." Bubba nodded and stood, pulling up his own pants. He had a sudden head rush moment and just about fell over, dizzy from the loss of blood and sudden exhilaration. Marshall was right there to catch him though, and did so very smoothly. Bubba moaned softly, a major headache pushing on all of the sudden. "Owie... Marshall Lee..." Marshall pulled up his pants and zipped and buttoned them, then lifted him up.

"I'm so sorry. We'll get you to the castle, patch you up, give you some lunch, and get you somewhere dark, cool, and quiet."

"That sounds very good Marshall. I need it..." He spoke softly as Marshall brought him home. When Peppermint Maid saw the ridiculousness, she shook her head and repaired Marshall's neck with some gum and heat, then hooked him up. Marshall got him some ice for his head and rested it there, then rubbed his back. Peppermint sighed and crossed her arms.