Our Little Family

(Sorry I haven't been updating!! My mother was in the hospital and got some of her leg amputated. So I'm sorry for not updating! I hope you all enjoy! And have a wonderful 2017!!)

Here you feeding your three month old son Dominic. "You're so cute", You cooed to him. He looked at you with those blue-grayish eyes, he got from Richard and spit up a little bit. You sigh, get a clean wipe and wipe up his face.
As you got done cleaning your baby boys face and the kitchen. You started to hum a lullaby and rock him back and forth to get him sleepy for his nap. As you hummed to Dom, you felt strong arms wrap around you and the baby and he started to hum too. You smile to yourself and you too kept humming until Dom feel asleep.
After you took Dom in his room, you ran into Richards arms and kissed him. He slightly moaned and pulled back,"You missed me didn't you?" You smiled and kissed him again,"Yes I did. More than you think." Rich put you down and pushed a piece of hair away from your face and kissed you. "I missed you too Ally. I love you so much.", he said lovingly. "I love you too Rich", you said back smiling.
Richard grabbed your hand and advanced towards the couch and pulled you onto the couch. "How was filming Berlin Station, love?", you asked. "It was pretty good. But the real questions are how was taking care of Dom? How was he? How are feeling?", he asks. You giggled and kissed his cheek. "Taking care of him was good, he can sleep through the night without waking up once or twice. And I'm doing fine Rich.", you replied smiling. "That's good. I'm so sorry that I haven't been here helping you take care of him Ally.", he said with disappointment in his voice. You took his hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze,"It's okay Rich. You're a very busy man. At least you come home and spend time with us, rather than not coming home at all. We both love you very much." He smiles,"I love you guys very much. I'll try to be home more often. I promise." You smile big and kiss him passionately, until you here a cry from Doms room. You are about to stand until Richard stops you,"I'll get him. You stay here and relax." You listen to him and sit there a couple minutes.
Richard brings in Dominic and sits next to you. You both share a sweet kiss and stare lovingly at your baby, taking in your family time.