Wedding Day

Today's the day! The day you and Richard are finally getting married! You're very excited and nervous. Your best friend Abigail helped you put on your dress and your vail. "You look absolutely beautiful Allyson!" She comments. "Thank you." You comment and half smile. Abigail sighs and turns you to face her, "You'll be okay. You are marrying the man of your dreams! You love him and he loves you."  "I know. I'm just nervous." You reply. Abigail sighs again, "Allyson of course you're nervous! It's the day that'll change your life! As I said you and Richard love each. A lot. Now go out there and marry that man or I will." You laugh, "Thanks Abigail. But if you touch him I'm going to kick your butt in front of everyone!" Abigail laughs,"Okay. I'm going to line up with the rest of the bridesmaids. Good luck!" You smile,"Thanks. I need it." She smiles and leaves the room. The last few minutes you have, you look at yourself in the mirror before your dad came and got you.

This is it. In three minutes you'll be walking done the isle with your dad. "You look stunning angel." Your father says to you. You smile,"Thank you dad!" He smiles,"Your welcome. Your mom and I are really proud of you, ya know?" You smile and nod.  Then your wedding planner comes. "Their ready if you are." She says. "Let's do this!" You say excitedly. Your wedding planner and your dad chuckle.

The doors are now open and you're walking down the isle arm in arm with your dad. You are looking at Richard smiling and getting teared up. He's lightly crying making you smile more. You and and your dad reach the end of the isle. Richard comes down the steps and shakes your dad hands and you give your dad a quick kiss. And you lead up to the priest. He smiles at both of you. You both smile at him. Richard leans over to your ear and says,"You look absolutely stunning love." You blush,"Thank you." You both smile at each other.

~time skip~
"Do you Richard Crispin Armitage take Allyson Marie Rummer to be your wife through sickness and in health richer and poorer and life until death?" The priest asks. Richard smiles with tears in his eyes, which makes you do the same. "I do." He says. The priest turns to you,"Do you Allyson Marie Rummer take Richard Crispin Armitage to be your husband through sickness and in health richer and poorer and life until death?" You smiles brightly,"I do." The priest smiles,"I have the pleasure to announce for the first time Mr and Mrs Richard Armitage!" The crowd claps and cheers. You and Richard look at each other and to the priest giving him the 'you're forgetting something' look. "Oh yeah! You may now kiss the bride!" He says. You, Richard, and the crowd laugh. Richard pulls you into a loving kiss. And the crowd goes wild. You both pull away and walk hand in hand down the isle.

Once you two got into a room alone Richard pulls you into a tight hug. You smile and hug him back. "I love you so much." He says. "I love you too." You say quietly. He gives you a passionate kiss. He pulled away and both of you smile at each other,"Let's not keep our guests waking at the reception Mrs Armitage." You take his hand,"Okay Mr Armitage."

Then both of you go to your reception and dance, eat, and mingle with yours guests. And you do something in your hotel room later. ;)