Richard Armitage (Part 2)

It's been a week being since you have arrived in London and Richard Armitage spilling tea all over you. You spent this past week with Richard. He gave you a tour of London, took you out to fancy meals, took you shopping, and etc. You really have fell in love with him and you don't want to leave him.
One day you are sitting on the couch watching t.v. do to the fact you were up late last night texting Richard and giggling. Then you get a call from an unknown caller but you answered anyway. "Hello?", you answer. "Excuse me is this Allyson Rummer?", the unknown caller. "Uh yes...? Who's this?", you ask. "No time for questions hun. Your friend Richard Armitage is in the hospital from a car accident. We need you here ASAP.", he says. Your eyes grow wide and your mouth drops, you want to cry but, you know Richard doesn't want your to. "Uh-uh o-okay I'll be there shortly.", you say say slowly. You grad your purse and leave the hotel and get a taxi to the hospital. You pay the taxi driver and basically run like a cheetah into the hospital. "Where's Richard Armitage! Is he okay!? Someone!", you say demandingly. A nurse comes up to you and says calmly,"Honey please calm down. He's in surgery now." "I-is he okay...?", you ask again more calmly and a tear rolling down your cheek. The nurse gives you a sympathetic smile and wipes the tears away,"I'm certainly positive he's ok. I take it your Allyson Rummer?" "Yes I am", you say. She smiles,"Before he went unconscious. Your name was the last thing he said before surgery." Another few tears came from your eyes. And another nurse came in the room,"Allyson Rummer?" You step forward,"Yes?" She gives you a smile,"He's in recovery. He's going to better back to normal soon." You give her a watery smile and some tears and whisper,"Thank you." She nods and tells you to follow her and you do. She leads you to Richards room. You stand at the door looking at Rich and realized you almost lost someone who doesn't know your feelings about him. You walk up to him and smile, wiping a price of hair off his forehead. He kiss him on the forehead and say,"I love you very very very much Richard Crispin Armitage." His eyes slightly open and he says weakly,"And I love you very very very much Allyson Marie Rummer." You slightly tear up with joy and give him a deep kiss.