Part 4: Valentines Day

It's been over a year and a half with being with Richard. And you two have never been so happy and in love this much before. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and your wrapping the gift you got Richard. It's a $350 golden watch he always wanted. He'll be pissed when he finds out how much you spent on it but, you don't care you'll do anything and get anything for him. As you get done wrapping his gift he walks into the room. "Hello love", he says. You smile, stand, and walk over and give him a hug,"Hello." He smiles and gives you a passionate kiss. "So what are the plans for tomorrow?", you ask looking up to him. He looks down,"Something you won't forget." You sigh and beg,"Please Rich. Give me more information!" He chuckles and says,"That'll ruin the surprise love." "Ugh why are men so difficult?", you say sarcastically. He laughs and rolls his eyes,"And women aren't?" You try not to smile but you can't help it and you playfully shove him. He picks you up and twirls you around. "Richard put me down!", you say. "Okay.", he replies and puts you on the bed and holds your wrists above your head and starts kissing your neck. You laugh,"Richard you can wait until tomorrow night. I'll have a sexier outfit." "Okay fine.", he says. You both smile. You put away his gift and get dressed into your pj's. You and Richard hop into and talk yourselves to sleep.
***Valentine's Day***
You wake up slowly, letting your eyes adjust to the glowing of the sun. You look over to Richards spot and he's not there. The sudden smell of of pancakes and syrup come to you. "Aw. He's making me breakfast", you say to yourself. You get out of bed lazily and walk into the kitchen seeing Richard making breakfast and nodding his head to the music. That makes you smile. You walk over to him and wrap your arms around the shirtless man tracing his torso. "Are you having fun there?", he asks breaking the silence. You put your face on you his back and say,"Yeppers." He chuckles and shakes his head. "Will you set the table please?", he asks you. "Sure.", you reply. As you set the table Richard finishes up the pancakes. You sit down and Richard puts two heart shaped pancakes on your plate. "Aw Richard! This is so sweet!", you say. He smiles,"Anything for my sweet heart." You give him a great big smile and he winks at you. When your done eating and putting stuff in the dishwasher, you go and get his gift. "Sit down Rich. I have something for you.", you say. He does what you tell him. You sit down next to him and give him his gift. You watch as he opens it. "Ally I love it!", he says. "I'm glad you do!", you reply. "Wait!", he says raising an eyebrow. Oh gosh he knows that it's the expensive one he wanted. "This is the $429 watch! Ally why did you spend this much on me!", he says. "Well I got it on sale for $350.", you reply nervously. He looks at you and smiles,"Ally I love it. Thank you so much." You smile back,"Your welcome hun." "And tonight I'll spoil you. So wear the black dress that shows off your curves.", he smiles and winks at you. "Okay. As long as you wear the suit I like. The one that shows off your hot ass.", you reply and wink. You both laugh.
***Later that Night***
You look at yourself in the mirror, in the dress that Richard likes. He walks in the room with the suit you like. You both look at each other and check each other out. "You look pretty hot.", he eventually says. You smile,"Thanks. You look pretty hot yourself." "Well thank you ma'am.", he reply's. You smile. He holds out his arm and you take it. You go to this fancy restaurant. You've never been here before. You had a very a wonderful meal.
You walk into the house and say,"Richard that was the best meal of my life!" He chuckles,"Good! Are you ready for dessert?" "Richard I'm stuffed.", you say. He walks up to you puts his hands on your hips and pulls you closer and starts kissing you passionately. You pull away,"Oh. You mean this kind of dessert." He smiles and start kissing you again. You both go into his room. He unzips your dress and you let it fall off. You turn around and unbutton his belt, pants, and take off his jacket and shirt. You start kissing again. He pick you up and put you on the bed and starts kissing your neck. You couldn't help but moan. He smirks and goes lower until he's to your stomach and he grabs your thigh. You kept moaning. Then you push him off of you and you get on top of him. After awhile you stop because you both were tired. You put your hand on his cheek and say softly,"I love you." He smiles,"I love you too." You smile. And slowly go to sleep.

**************************
So this is a long chapter. What do you think? Thank you for reading!