Chapter 46

I ran back to the stables where Jean was working yet again. He was talking to himself, clearly unaware of my presence. I quickly ducked behind the wooden stall and listened in n his one-sided conversation.

"But how could I tell Marco that? He probably thinks I'm an asshole," he sighed to himself.

I silently fangirled and stayed hidden, waiting to see if he would admit what I was thinking.

"Fuck, he probably doesn't even know that I'm bisexual. I know he's gay, but I don't want things to become awkward between us if he doesn't feel the same way."

That was all the information I needed.

"Heya Horseface," I called.

A blush instantly rose to his cheeks. "[F/n]! How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough," I smirked.

"Please don't tell Marco! I really like him and don't want things to be ruined between us."

"Don't worry, I won't tell Marco."

"Thank you so much, [F/n], that means a lot-"

"I won't tell Marco. You will."

He looked down at me in surprise. "Why-"

"Because I know something you don't and you just need to trust me. Anyways, I have other important things to do, so if you could get me my horse, that would be great. Do you remember which one it is?"

"How could I forget," he sighed and rolled his eyes. He left to go get Jeanbo (the actual horse).

"Oh, and [F/n]? How's Eren doing? I'm, uh, asking for Mikasa..."

"Aww~" I cooed. "The horse really does care about Eren."

"Shut up."

"He's fine," I giggled. "He's being watched 24/7 by Corporal Levi and myself."

"That's good. Someone needs to keep an eye on that stupid titan."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll see you later, Jeanny Boy."

I hopped on my already saddled Jeanbo and took off towards the Survey Corps. Headquarters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, I know. I'm hoping to update a few more times today.

Oh, and I got permission from my parents to cosplay as fem! Marco!!! I'm planning on starting a YouTube channel with Q&As, skits, cooking, all that fun stuff. My YouTube is FreckledMarco, but there aren't any videos yet. Subscribe if you want to stay updated both on this story and whatever else I may be doing.

And I will start attending conventions in Florida if anyone wants to meet up.

Thanks freckles!
~Marco (:.^_^.:)