Chapter 1

First chapter.  Feedback and criticism are greatly appreciated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, the only problem is this is not where I fell asleep.

Surrounded by slightly rusted silver metal rather than the bright blue of my bedroom. My wrists felt numb, and upon looking down at them, I realized it was from the cold of the metal sitting loosely on them. I continued to search the room, seeing that it was lit by a few torches but was still extremely dark. I rested my eyes on two men outside of the iron bars that surrounded me. Although one was sitting and the other leaning against a wall, they reached the same height. Upon studying their faces, my heart skipped a beat.

The one who was sitting had neat blond hair, bright blue eyes, a green pendant, and fabulous eyebrows. The man who was standing had dark, blue-gray eyes, black raven hair styled in an undercut, and had a stoic expression (not to mention how unbelievably short he was). They wore matching uniforms, ones I knew too well. A collared shirt with a brown short jacket with an all too familiar symbol.

"The wings of freedom" I whispered.

"Oi, speak up," said the shorter man.

"My apologies Corporal Levi," I said saluting the best I could with the handcuffs. His expression was priceless, the look of shock that he rarely has; then a calculating look as he thought over what he should say next. He wasn't able to answer though before I spoke up again.

"Where am I?"

Commander Erwin replied, "I think that's obvious."

My eyes widened in surprise as he quoted exactly what he says to Eren after he asked the same question. I decided to rephrase my question.

"I know I'm in a dungeon under the courthouse, but how did I get here, Commander?"

Both soldiers were quick to remove the shock from their faces before Levi spoke up again.

"So, you don't remember laying in the field outside of wall Rose?" Now it was my turn to be surprised as I considered all the possibilities as to when and where I am and was. I was sleeping in a field in titan territory and didn't appear to have any bruises or broken bones so it was unlikely that I fell, but how else is it possible that I fell asleep in my world and woke up in theirs? Meeting Levi's eyes, I was quick to see the impatience in them and answered.

"No, I don't. Why didn't the titans eat me if I was just lying there?" I asked, more to myself than to the others. "Wait. What year is it?"

"850" Erwin replied. "I think we should be the ones asking the questions since you already know everything about us and this world."

"Um, okay. Can I ask one more question?"

Levi answered, "you just did."

"Fine. Two more?"

"Sure," Erwin said anticipating my next question, but it wasn't what he was expecting.

"Levi, are you single?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think  of this chapter? Is it an interesting storyline? Should I continue?  What about the chapter length?

Thanks freckles!

~Marco (:.^_^.:)