Chapter 9

I forgot to mention that the rest of this will be typed on my phone which might take a while and have more grammar mistakes. Forgive me, please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, that's not as important right now, I'll explain that part later. Right now we need to plan the next 'expedition.'"

"Tch. Why should we trust you?"

"Do you want to take the chance of me being right? It won't cost you much if I'm wrong and you stayed back, but if I'm right and you didn't believe me we would be in a much worse situation. I'm asking that you trust me."

"Alright, then prove we can trust you."

Hmm. How can I prove that they can trust me and my predictions before Trost is breached? I would have to predict something that can be proven before then. I got it! "I can list the top 10 trainees and which regiment they will choose to join."

Erwin pulled a piece of paper out of his desk drawer. "Alright, go ahead."

"What's that?"

"Commander Keith Shadis sent me a list of the top 10 he had chosen. You haven't met any of the Trainees personally so if you didn't know anything about our world then it would be impossible for you to name them all." Levi and Hanji nodded in agreement.

"Okay. 1) Mikasa Ackerman, Scouts. 2) Reiner Braun, Scouts. 3) Bertoldt Hoover, Scouts. 4) Annie Leonhardt, Military Police. 5) Eren Jaeger, Scouts. 6) Jean Kirstein, either the M.P's or the Scouts. 7) Marco Bodt," I stifled a small sob recalling his brutal death. "will die in Trost if the plan isn't altered but plans on joining the M.P's. 8) Sasha Braus, Scouts. 9) Connie Springer, Scouts. 10) Krista Lenz or Historia Reiss, Scouts. There are at least two others who also plan to join the Scouts. Eren Jaeger will join days before he's scheduled, but you'll learn why later-"

"I've heard enough. We believe you."

"Yay! Thank you Commander. So, what's the plan now?"

"Exactly what you said. We'll stop as many titans as possible from entering Trost."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told you these were kinda short; I feel that the plot moved forward a bit so there's a plus! Questions to think about/answer here if you want:

1) What would you be thinking right now? How would you alter the plan?

2) Will you be able to save any of the trainees? Marco?

3) Which regiment would Jean join if Marco lived? How would that affect the plot as written in the manga?

Thanks for reading, freckles,
~Marco💞 (:.^_^.:)