Find me

Joohheon P.O.V

I walked around the building a quietly humming, It's strange because I usually don't do this at all. I noticed her not humming along so I stopped

"Yah Lynn"

I bumped her up on my back and she still didn't respond.She started to shift a little turning her head towards my ear. I noticed she was breathing softly.

I didn't bother her any. I finally reached the front of the building to see shownu and minhyuk playing around in front of the door they saw me coming around the corner

and ran towards me yelling

"Jooheon!" They both yelled I gave them a death stare and once they saw how I was looked at them they slowed down and gave me a confused look. Slowly they walked the rest of the way and seen Lynn.

"Why is she asleep?" Minyuk said

"She didn't feel like walking so she jumped on my back,wasn't" I said making it sound li wasn't a big deal and i didnt really care. But whats strange is growing up

here you never imagine having feelings for foregner. I mean yea we all do nut its usually just fake. But i dont want anyone to kne how i feel about her. Im not sure if she even notices yet.

"Here ill take her" Shownu said and stared walking twords me i stiffened up but i let him take her. As soon as she left i immedienly felt old. Not in a lovey type of way but just because i took my jacket off and i didnt get to put it back on.

I looked over to see shownu carring her jealousy wasnt my thing but seeing her with him made me feel strange 

"She looks like a child" i jumped and looked to the side

"You scared me", i said as hyungwon gave me confused look. 

We all got into the van nobody making too much noise because Lynn was fast asleep leaning on shownu sholder. At that time the traffic was bad and we were in the car for a little over an hour now. 

All of a sudden the driver slammed on the breakes and Lynn flew onto Kihyun. He caught her thankfully... She looked suprised for a second and looked around still half sleep. She pouted her lip out like a child and went and laid back on shownu. He looked at her and laughed. agin there was that felling but he just wwent back to playing on his phone. I looked back up to see I.m stairing at me as we got out i saw a couple of the boys helping getting her on shownus back and started heading back up. 

I grabbed my phone off the seat and started walking inside until someone grabbed my arm with some tight ass grip. I snated away and look to see i.m again giving me the same look he was giving me in the van.

"Whats wrong with you?"

"We need to talk"

dun dun duuuun