I Don't know what to do

After 24 hours of being alone with this puppy I decided to go walk her around the park behind our complex. It's not that big but it's big enough since she's small. Honestly its kinda boring here. Only being able to call my manager and some friends that are always working. i can't tell them where i live in fear that they might get the wrong idea... is to weird that i call my driver to talk about the dramas i watch on t.v? Even if it is i don't care. The boys don't really have the time to talk and me and candy always have heart to paw conversations. 

I finally make it back to the elevator and theres a pretty girl standing there. She looks really familiar. Maybe she's one of the neighbors girlfriends. Her skin is so tan and nice, Not trying to check her out but hey its a girl thing we all look at each other. She seemed to be going to my floor. She looked so irritated like she was about to throw her shoe at who ever says something to her so i kept a nice distance and of course, i got i couple looks from her. Not in a mean way just her looking at me i guess. Im not an eye contact person so i look ay candy, The walls, anywhere but at her. 

Finally the doors opened and she rushed out. almost running to her destination. I switched candy to another hand while i got my phone out of my pocket and started texting and walking my conversation.

Kihyun 

"Hellooo are you guys busy?"

"No Lynn what is it?"

"Ew why the dry answer?"

"Because its boring and i want to eat"

"Haha!"

"A tleast i can leave the complex"

"Shut up, Anyways where is candy's soft foods?"

"In the cabinet under the sink"

And as I'm texting i run smack into something and i look up and it was someone. Its the lady from the elevator. 

"Im sorry i wasn't playing attention" i said and bowed and she bowed back and turn back to the door.  But the weird thing is she was standing in front of my door. But i kept walking. The boys told me if this ever happened just to look down and keep walking towards the end of the hall and wait. 

"What do i do candy?" I said to the puppy that was asleep inside my jacket. I took my phone out and put my head phones in (Skills) and i remembered one of the rookie boy groups number i had and i talked to him a couple times. So i called him. 

"Hello?" he said on the other end. 

"Hey Gyujin. I know its really weird to call out of the blue but i have two questions and i need help."

"Okay ill help as much as i can"

"Do any of the boys have a girlfriend?"

"Why do you ask do you like one of them?" He says in a teasing tone.

"No nothing like that, Its just that they lest a couple days ago to go work. And theirs a lady in front of our door and she's not moving."

"Take picture of her and send it to me." 

"No I'm not a spy!"

"Well how am i supposed to help if you if i don't even know what she looks like. At least FaceTime me" and i used the call and clicked on FaceTime. When he picked up the only thing i was was an eye. 

"Ew Gyujin back up." and he laughed and moved the camera. 

"Tell everyone i said hi."

"No!"

"Why?" 

"Because their going to want to talk to you and i need my phone so no." Then he pouted. 

"What ever just tell me who this is." And i flipped to the front camera. 

"Lynn, If you don't mind me asking where are you." he says trying not to laugh. 

"Im in the fire escape thingy. Just tell me who she is."

"That is Hyolyn She's from your company."

"Well what do i do?"

"Im not sure go talk to her i guess. Call Jooheon and ask him and if he says to not go in them ill ask my manager if its ok if we can come and get you."

"Really?!"

"Sure your like our new little sister we can't let anything happen to you."

"Awwwww how nice jin jin" I don't think he likes that name because he pouted his face."Awwwwwwwww look at that face" and he had no choice but to laugh. 

"Your so weird Lynn. But I'm hanging up now don't forget to call me and tell me what he says"

"ok Bye jin-" Before i could finish he hung up. 

I looked through my contacts and found Jooheon's Number and pressed call

"You miss me that much?"

"Ew no Hyolyn is in front of the dapper and i don't know what to do."

"Don't answer it."

"Im not inside I'm in the fire escape."

"Im not even going to ask lynn, Do you have candy?"

"Yes i walked her in the back of the complex."

"She didn't recognize you?"

"No was she supposed to?"

"Yes everyone knows who you are in the company you like the new hot topic. "

"I don't know how to feel about that."

"In a a good way lynn. Everyone wants to see you preform and prove yourself. Your kinda the first (Black) girl our company ever signed. And well we all wanna see why your so special."

"Oh don't worry honey bun i will deliver. In the mean time do i go up to her or just leave?"

"Its safe to leave her be ill call her and tell her where gone but for nor don't go in. in case she gets petty and calls the press"

"Did you just say petty?, Anyway Gyujin said he can come and get me so ill call him back."

"Ok.. Wait what?-" And i hung up and tried to open the door. and its lock. Greaaaaat Freakin awesome. What the freakin freak.

"Candy your life is so nice you just get to sleep through all the problems." I picked up my phone and called Gyujin back

"Hello"

"Can you come? I'm stuck in the fire escape and they not want me to get her attention."

"Ok ill tell Kuhn to come and get you since he's the only one who's been there. ill send you his number"

"Kay and get some puppy food and make sure its soft."

"What?.. okay i will call him as soon as you hang up just in case a creep sees you in there alone."

well then just hang up in my face.

"Candy we finally get a day with other people try not to go crazy!" and she snuggled closer to my chest in my jacket.

(Picture of candy  at the top)

A day with Up10TION? You guys have any ideas?