Just Jooheon

"Mmmy name iis ummm... Lynn" I feel like a gold fish in a room full of sharks. Why me? Hm?

"You dont sound so sure that's your name. How did you get in here?!" He sounded like he was about to throw me across the room.

"I have a key card. A man that pick me up from the airport said that this was my room. And the key card worked so why lie?" I said quickly stumbling over all the words.

"Wait wait wait...." Another guy stepped in the front.

"A foreign girl is out new room mate? Wooow" I wanna thump his nose so baaad.

"This is who they sent as a new tookie room mate?"

"Looks that way, well whoes sharing a room with her." I thought I picked my room....

" no its fine ill sleep on the couch. And ill put my luggage in the hallway closest." I say pushing thru them and walking into the other room to get my bags. As I turn to exit the room their all blocking me.

"Are you sure this is where you have to stay?"
"Where's your key card?"
"Can I have your phone case?"
"Why are you so short?"
"Can I touch your hair?"
"How old are you?"
"Why did you hide?"
All of them were talking at once I cant keep up!!!!! My brain can't function.
"Stop please" I said softly and they kept asking questions

"Stop please" I said and they got louder talking over each other .

"Yah!!!" And they stopped.

"I'll explained everything if you let me. And you guys have to explain too.... Excuse me" I said moving thru their surprised faces. I didn't want to yell but they wouldn't listen. I made it to the middle of the hall and layer my Nike bag on one shelf and laid my luggage under the shelf on the closet floor. Still with my pajamas on my sat on the love seat next to the tv in the middle of the room and I sat there waiting for them. The first guy that sat down was pretty tall. He didn't take his eyes off me. Not in a he was checking me out way more of a if I move or run he was gonna throw me off the balcony type of way.
His brown hair was scruffy like he just messed it up. His outfit was nice but the look on his face was like he's looking at an alien or something. I cautiously started wiping my face and dusting my shirt off combing my hands thru my hair making sure I did t have any dust bunnies.

After about 4 minutes of awkward silence and a couple random stare downs from mr. Manly they all came and sat down and there was only one more seat and it was next to me. And the guys stood there looking at me. Scrunched his face and sat on the arm of the other couch.

"Wow." I said under my breath. That's kinda rude.

"What?" He said with a suddenly snappy attitude.

"Nothing...." I said and i looked down at my lap.

"Okaay!" One of them said breaking the silence." My name is Lee Min Hyuk you can call me MinHyuk... Unless you already knew that. Are you a crazy fan?" I almost wanted to laugh but the situation was too serious.

"No my name is Lynn..." I said looking at him as his face and all their faces actually went blank.

"No way....., I didn't know..... Well none of us knew you were ummmm....."

"What let me guess American? Or Jamican? Or a female?"

"We'll all of that.... I'm sorry... I thought you were a stalker. I didn't know the company sent you here." Said the talk manly guy with cute mess hair. Ew am I checking him out. Ugh.

"No it's fine I thought you guys were killers." They all kinda chuckled. After they got done laughing the guys sitting on the arm of the other couch came and sat next to me.

"Well to start off we honestly thought you would be a weird dude who smelled like old chicken. But instead me got a pretty golden empress that smells like cotton candy" I started laughing and so did every one els.

"My name is jooheon by the way." Me said with his cute dimples. No no Lynn no. I really didn't look around to see all their faces until now. They are very very handsome. Like the type of boys you see on commercials. I literally pinched myself. Their so unreal. The feels. No lynn. No no no! Bad!

"So whats every ones name?" And they all introduced themselves. Im good with names so there is.
Shownu,Jooheon,Wonho,Minhyuk, Chang Kyun I.m, Hyungwon, Kihyun.

"So whos gonna keep me company on the couch?" I said in a jokeing way not rrally expecting an anwer.

"What do you mean? Go and get your bags your sleeping in my room" said Jooheon. And he got alot of ooooooos from the boys and some daebak's and I was sitting there in shock.
He went in the hall and grabed my bags and took them to his room. He just told me to..... never mind.

"Yah lynn. Were hungry....." well this should be fun.