Yea..... Right

" I just met got7 can you be-" 

" You are acting like a fan girl who has no goals in life." He took a step closer trying to intimidate me. Haha, yea wrong one buddy!

" First of all at least I actually met them decently Th-" Not even kidding if he cuts me off one more time. 

"It's not my fault we had to pull you from under our bed who said we even wanted to meet you?! and now we have to live with you?! you probably never even signed to our company. You're probably just another crazy fangirl" What? Where is this coming from? ok... that's cool.

"Woooow fan huh? At least when I become a part of a group ill be there from the begging Mr. Irrelevant!" thankfully no one was looking or even listening and even if they were I didn't care. 

"You pulled me from under a bed  because I didn't know where I was! I thought I was staying with girls and from the way you're acting right now I can see I'm not the only female!" He took another step like he was daring me to say something else. 

"I'm not about to entertain your foolishness Chang Kyun! I have a game to play." I flipped my hair and rushed passed him making sure I bumped him arm. 

I kept walking until I got to my chair where my stylist was. 

" Hey pretty princess" She bent down looking at my face.

"Why are you crying?! Who did it?" She came here to do makeup for my future group and I She was with me from the beginning. I didn't even notice I was crying, to be honest. 

"I'm just mad but Chachi makes me look fleeky but  natural. Like slay but not too much. Ooh, and you know how you put glitter on the bottom of my lid and in the corner yeaaaa.. Natural fleek... with sparkles!!" Makeup always made me feel better. 

"Of course but if I way ask who is the lucky man who will get beat up?"  she ws laughing i can tell even tho shes facing the other way

"I freaking m."

"You are what?

"What?"

"You and I freaking am.... you-you are what?" 

" No cha- Nevermind" We sat there talking she got done I pick up the mirror and smiled my evil smile. Perfect. She got my other outfit ready and I went to go change because we started in 20 minutes. I bumped into Dahyun and we had a mini dance session. I actually met twice before they were twice and since we were all around the same age we got along well. But Dahyun was my fav. Chachi gave me a bodysuit and high waisted jeans with a cute faux fur cropped jacket and of course the bling. Oh, shoes!

"Chachi my shoes" I said running towards my station not paying attention I bumped into someone. Great again just great. I looked up and smiled 

" Sorry Minhyuk!!" I poked him on the nose before he said anything and ran. 

"Chachi shoes please!" she looked around and bent down. 

"Pumas or Adidas?!" I saw everyone lining up and panicked.

"Ummmmm Pumas please cus Rihanna matches anything" I slipped them on and took off to my line. Funny thing i forgot my starburst on the seat in the car. idk why I'm thinking about candy..  lucky its not clothes. anywho. 

"Hello! and welcome to entertainment academy!" Everyone started clapping so that's what i did. I'm lost asl. "Now we will be doing 3 things today first every single female artist must join a group and every single male artist must join a group. Even or uneven its fine. I looked around trying to find my girls twice saw that ShinB girl and i rolled my even i know she saw me. 

"Lynn!" i turned to see and i saw momo coming at me in full speed. We clashed in each other's arms and jumped around then everyone else joined in. 

" Let's go!" we all got up and started. 

                                               ************************

We did the Trust fall challenge. We did the what am I touching challenge. And the last one was the whisper challenge. 

"Bye thank you!"

"Of course just call me anytime!"

I said my last goodbyes to the twice family and started walking. I texted Hyungwon and reminded him that he still owed me food because he lost. 

I tucked my phone in my pocket and walked around the building for a while. Today was actually a good day. It wasn't as bad as I thought. We have to come back to finish the rest of the show tomorrow but it was fun. I sat on a bench outside the entrance everyone was packing up and putting stuff away. I didn't even notice someone had bent down in front of me with their back facing me. 

"Jooheon what are you doing?" I said and tugged a piece of his hair. 

" I saw you crying earlier and I couldn't do anything because everyone was around. get on" and he patted his shoulder. 

"I wasn't crying cuz I was sad I was upset. No need to pity me." I said crossing my arms pouting he looked back entertaining and started laughing. 

"First of all you said Pitty and upset wrong. And I didn't ever want you to cry upset angry frustrated." he put a finger up and shook his head. 

" i just want you to laugh all the time." He started doing  aegyo and knew id laugh. 

"Come on lets go for a walk" I gave ein and hopped on his back. 

"Woooow you're actually lighter then i thought" he said and got up walking. 

"I'm like 135, 140 i think" i said forgetting my weight. I didn't remember honestly. 

He bounced me on his back linking his arms under my butt as support i let it slide because i knew he was just trying to help me out. 

"I don't like to sing so do you want me to hum? Its night time and ive seen guys do it on dramas" 

"Yes please" We both laughed and he started humming. I head my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck. then i got uncomfortable and laid my head on the side of his neck and i noticed him lift me a little so i was closer to him. as if that were possible. He hummed and walked for a while and i didn't even notice i was sleepy until i drifted off.  

oooooooooo ship? or nah????????? jooheon aegyo tho! But umm should i do a jooheon point of veiw? I think ill do that of you guys want me to and also the game show finna get lit. Also on a scale of 1-10 how much drama do yall want because i noticed some people didnt like the fact that i made ShinB bad but you have to remember kpop is kpop. I love everyone so since she was not my bias i picked her ok? ok so if you don't like it then just use your imagination and replace the name with your least favorite lol. 

Comment and vote, Talk to me bacause i talk back and ill ttyl <3

-Ps..... Who saw Twice TT viedo OMA GAWD!!! ok bye...... :D