Jackson????

Finally getting into the house i change my clothes. Plain all white tee, Blue jeans, Nikes ok. wait somethings missing umm. Clothes shoes hair..... Ohhhh!!! my jewelry. ok chain watch candy......

"Candy come here baby girl" Usually she would come running                                

"Candy?" I walk out go the  bathroom into the bedroom. 

"Caaaandy i have a treat" and i start shaking her favorite toy.. She's still not coming. i run into every room looking under the bed under the counters. "Could she have jumped in the dishwasher" I thought to myself. Walking down the hall i see i left my front door open. 

"OH SWEET BABY JESUS!!" Running down the hall i done see her. I knocked on peoples doors and no one has seen her so i go down the other hall. 

"Shoot" I freakin droped my phone. i bent down to pick it up as i got up i smacked my head on something. 

"Ow" We both said at the same time. Wait what. I snapped my head up and looked at what or who i hit and...... I think I'm going to die. 

"Im sorry are you ok?" He said. Lifting myself to my feet trying to no drool. 

"Yes I'm fine" i say completely in i daze. I hope he doesn't think I'm a creep. 

"Im Jackson" He said as he lifted his hand to shake mine. Jackson wang.. Wang puppy my mcm for the past 3 weeks  

"Im a big fan of yours and my name is Lynn." i said giving him my hand. Lord whey must you try me like this??!?. He  let go of my hand and i stopped back a bit so i wouldn't be all up in his personal bubble. 

"Thank you I'm happy you think I'm sexy..Are you visiting from america? or somewhere els I'm sorry." He said ruffling his blond hair laughing. 

"No actually i just got signed to a company and i.... yuuuppp" I had to catch myself before i said anymore. Remembering i was looking for candy i started looking around again to see if i see her.

"Really what company..........Are you look for something?" He said while looking around too. I didn't hear a word he just said.

"Yes my dog actually ran out of my room and i wasn't paying attention. I left the  door open my accident...." I really need to find her because 1 if they find out i lost her they wi;; kill me and being alone in that house makes me sad. 

"This funny because a while little dog followed my member into a friends apartment." I snapped my head at him.. 

"Thats my baby!Where is  she, Is she okay?" I said in  an instant panic.

"Wooaa slow down mighty ant. She's fine, He brought his dog with him so i think thats why she followed us here." He starts walking and signs at me to follow him but he didn't need to i was already on his tail. 

We walking in the door and i saw a couple nice looking people not gonna lie but i was just look for. "Candy!! aww my baby" i said and she ran with her tiny paws to me. 

"Im sorry hello my name is Lynn" i said to everyone bowing and as usual i got the (She speaks Korean) face. My phone vibrated 

Im in the lobby lets go princess. 

"I will be back to thank you jackson i have to go." Running back down the hall i  grabbed everything i needed including candy and i locked the door and ran to the elevator.