Chapter 21 ~ Goodbye to McKinley

GRADUATION TIME! It's final chapter time (chuck quote)!
I have a semi-good theme for this week and I think you guys may like it so let this final chapter begin!
Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------

Ryley and Angie leaned their backs against their lockers, reminiscing about their years at McKinley. 
"Remember when we first met properly, right here?" Ryley asks.
"I remember stuffing books into my locker and didn't even think about putting some into my bag until you said so." Angie says with a smile. Ryley smiles too.
"Ah, memories." Ryley says.
The two sigh at the same time. They begin tell stories of their years to each other, laughing and smiling at the memories. That is until Bree Westbrook walks past them in a Cheerios uniform with her high ponytail bobbing as she walks.
Angie and Ryley share a look then a nod. They follow Bree and catch up to her.
"So why'd you spill the blood on me?" Angie asks on Bree's left side.
"Losers aren't supposed to be nominated for Prom Queen." Bree says.
"I've been nominated for Prom Queen and I'm kind of a loser." Ryley says.
Bree stops and stands in front of them, "You're not a loser because you've dated two of the hottest guys who are and have been at McKinley and you're still dating one of them. You also won Prom Queen last year so that kind of makes you like the school's previous Queen. And you are the Senior Class President."
"But I'm in Glee Club. That kind of makes me a loser since after Glee Club was cancelled and we had to bring it back, it lost most of it's popularity." Ryley says.
"No, the New Directions are multiple National champions and now, you two both are pretty much getting popular for your last week at McKinley. Next year, I'm gonna be the most popular girl in school and be the Head Cheerio, Class President, Prom Queen and date the hottest guy in McKinley," Bree explains, "Anymore questions?"
"I get that I'm not popular and according to you I shouldn't have won Prom Queen, but still why?" Angie asks.
"I just had to teach you Glee losers a lesson about trying to take the Prom crown from me. I'll win next year though." Bree says, smirks then walks away.
"I'm going to tell one of the New Directions girls to take all those things she wants away from her." Angie says to Ryley.
"The only one I could think of that could that is Samantha. She's on the Cheerios already and she's dating a reasonably cute guy that is Nate." Ryley says.
Right on cue, Samantha walks to her locker near them in a Cheerios uniform.
"Samantha!" Ryley calls out and her and Angie walk to Samantha.
"Yes?" Samantha asks.
"We have a mission for you next year." Angie says.
"And that is?" Samantha asks.
"You know Bree Westbrook, right?" Ryley asks.
"Yeah, she's one of the biggest bitches in McKinley, Cheerio and the girl who drenched Angie in blood at Prom. Of course I know who she is." Samantha says.
"We want you take away all the things she wants next year so that means Head Cheerio, Class President and Prom Queen." Angie says.
"What do I get in return?" Samantha asks.
"Well, we already know you might be one of the leads next year in Glee Club but we won't know because there will be a new Glee Club teacher." Ryley says.
"But Finn's going to put a good word in about who he thinks should be lead next year." Angie says.
"Who's taking it over?" Samantha asks.
"Nick Michaels." Ryley says.
"The guy that took over when Finn went to New York for Valentine's Day?" Samantha asks.
"That's the guy." Angie says.
"As long as Finn puts a good word in about me to Nick so I can get solos next year, I'm in with this plan of yours." Samantha says.
"We'll talk later to him." Ryley says.
"Promise." Angie says and her and Ryley leave. They then share a fist bump.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"This weeks theme is going to be specifically to the graduates," Finn says in Glee Club that afternoon, "I want you guys to sing a song that was probably your favourite solo or duet at McKinley. It could be your audition song, a competition song or just something random."
"I'm going with Creature Fear, my audition song." Ryley says.
"I've never heard your audition song." Ryder says from next to her.
"Well that's because you weren't in Glee Club when that happened." Ryley says.
"But now I can hear it and see you be amazing." Ryder says and gives her a quick peck on the lips.
"We're doing When I Go from last years Chuck week." Angie says about her and Gabe.
"Oh, I love that song." Ryley says.
"I'm going with my audition song." Natalie says from behind them.
"We're all going to rock these songs." Angie says.
"Again." Ryley says.
"And everyone," Finn says, "At the end of the week, I will be singing my favourite Glee Club number of all time. I want you all to join me with it in the auditorium the day after Graduation because that is the day of my University graduation then the day after that is the graduation of Rachel Berry and Kurt Hummel."
"I'm going to both those graduations." Ryley says.
"What's your favourite Glee Club number?" Gabe asks Finn.
"A little classic by a band called Journey. The song is Don't Stop Believin'." Finn says.
The New Directions all seem happy with his answer and cheer about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------