Chapter 16 ~ The Future And Stuff Like That

I saw Frozen today (the day I started writing this chapter) and I FREAKING LOVED IT! It's now like equal in awesomeness with my favourite Disney musical animated musical, Tangled! And if you talk to me or know me, you know I love Tangled (because Zachary Freaking Levi and his beautiful voice and awesomeness). Because of that, I got inspiration.

Falling From Cloud Nine was originally going to be last book in the TNB series but now, you should be thanking the people who made Frozen because there's gonna be another one. So yeah, more information on it in the end Author's Note.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

"What is it that you really want to do with your future?" Angie asks while hanging out at Ryley's place in the adopted Berry's room.

"Um, isn't that a big question?" Ryley asks.

"Yeah but everyone's gotta have dreams for their future so what're yours?" Angie asks.

"Well, I want to have singing involved but acting seems awesome too. I have Julliard to go through too though so I'm just going to take it as it comes," Ryley says, "What about you?"

"I want to perform and sing too. Gabe keeps asking if I want to form a singing duo like Alex & Sierra and post videos on YouTube to see if we can get the success that Karmin did." Angie says.

"That's a pretty big dream. Both Alex & Sierra and Karmin are pretty awesome acts." Ryley says.

"I know but it'd be pretty awesome to have the success both have." Angie says.

"True." Ryley says.

Angie then asks something Ryley didn't expect her to ask: "Which guy do you picture your future with?"

Ryley's frozen. She doesn't know what to say. She just keeps silent, in thought. She thinks about this question. Ryder doesn't seem to be leaving the army anytime soon while Lucas is going to Ohio State. Maybe she'll find another guy and fall in love with him...No, she loves Ryder. But doesn't want him to have the possibilty of dying in a war zone and her, sitting alone and always worrying over the fact he may never return to her.

"Ryley, you okay?" Angie asks.

"Ah, um," Ryley says, shaking her head, "I'm fine. Why you ask?"

"Maybe I shouldn't ask a question about the guy you see your future with. I'll just keep my mouth shut about that." Angie says.

Ryley sighs and then the two girls begin talking about other things in life.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder rushed into the cafeteria of the Army Training Centre and sat at the table where Jason, Hayley and Alex sat.

"Why in the rush, Lynn?" Hayley asks.

"I got a letter this morning." Ryder says, holding up a letter that looks very formal.

"What's it about?" Alex asks.

"Just read it, guys." Ryder says, passing the letter to Jason first. He reads it then passes it to Hayley who reads it then passes it to Alex. They all seem happy and shocked.

"This is amazing, Ryder. But it's also sad." Alex says.

"Dude, you have to take this opportunity while you have it." Jason says.

"I am. It will get me closer to her." Ryder says.

"So that kind of means Team Rydley's operation was a success." Hayley says.