It has always been you [SukHyo]

A story about weird ship.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

-----

Today. Today it is.

THE DAY WHERE HE TIES KNOT.

Suk jin tidies up his messy tie and looks to the mirror.

Ah, perfect.

He runs his finger through his black hair and wait patiently for his future wife.

Song Ji hyo

(what the hell am i writing?!)

----

A few days ago, Suk jin had steeled himself and asked Ji hyo to marry him.

Ji hyo, without hesitation, agreed.

Suk jin pulled her to a compassionate kiss.

(Ew ew eww what the shit)

---

Ji hyo was a Grade 7 student. Suk jin was a Grade 12 student.

Suk jin had just broken up with his ex-boyfriend

(Yes, he's bi. So what?)

He skipped his classes and ran to the rooftop. The wind was quite cool amd cozy.

~

Suk jin didn't even realise when he fall asleep but when he woke up, he saw a beautiful girl.

"I, uh..." Suk jin wiped the drool from the corner of his lips and blushed.

The girl didn't say anything. Just stared longingly at him.

"So um. I've got another classes. Bye, I guess?" Suk jin hesitantly stood up.

"My name's Ji hyo."

"I'm sorry?" Frick fravk lzpaksjs did she just said her name?!?!

"I said, my name is Song Ji hyo." She repeated.

"Ah. Okay. I'm Suk jin."

Suk jin and Ji hyo stared to each other's eyes (fcking hell no omg what are they doing)

It's like their soul was absorbed by each other. Suk jin wanted to stay like this forever but well. Reality hurts.

"You're not going?" Ji hyo broke the 'romantic silence'.

"Ah yes." Suk jin blushed and went down.

His face might be ugly but hey, can't a guy fall in love?

----

Suk jin began his crazy stalker thing. He was careful not to show it that clear. And none of his friends knew he had a crush.

Okay. That's a lie.

You see, Suk jin was the worst liar ever. EVER. So yeah. His friends of course knew.

Jong kook was the first one to realise.

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?" Suk jin didn't even care to spare a glance. Instead, his eyes followed the beautiful Ji hyo.

Jong kook scowled angrily but then followed Suk jin's gaze and oh. Oh.

He didn't even mind to hold his laughter.

"What?!" Suk jin asked accusingly.

"You like her." Said Jong kook matter-of-factly.

"Who?" Suk jin steeled himself but well. He blushed again. Because no way, no fcking way that Jong kook knows he love--