One Half Year [HaHyo]

"So, the winner goes to..my team!! Congrats and YAY!!!" Jae suk shouted happily. HaHa could only sighed. It was so close! Dang it! "What about us?" Kwang soo and Gary asked. The PD laughed, "Since you both help Jong kook's team, you won't be receiving any prize." Both their face fell, regretting helping Jong kook. HaHa stood in the corner watching everyone. The cold wind made him fresh in the midnight. The guests had gone home and shootig had ended. It's only the 7 of them. Again.

"My dongsaeng, let's go!" Jong kook hit HaHa's back hard. "Jeez hyung, it hurts." He complained. Everyone had gotten ino the building as it's too cold outside. "Hahahahaha! Jong kookie lose again." Jae suk teased the sparta. HaHa ignored his childish hyung and played with his phone. He still didn't understand how did Jong kook hyung still had the energy to argue with Jae suk hyung.

Without anyone's knowing, he left the building and went to the garden. He chose a dark spot so that no one could see him and sat there. He brought 5 cans of beer with him. This whole day had been tiring for him and he wanted to get drunk.

"Oppa?" "WUAAA!!" HaHa screamed as he heard a woman's voice. The woman laughed at his reaction. He got so ashamed but also realised, "Ji hyo?" "Yep, it's me." Ji hyo replied with a smile. Ji hyo moved and sat beside HaHa. "Didn't expect you to be here." said Ji hyo. HaHa rolled his eyes and muttered, "I should be the one who say that. Are you even a ghost?"

Ji hyo ignored HaHa's sarcasm and looked to the cans he's holding. "Oh, you bring beer?" HaHa smiled. Ji hyo had always been like that. Ignoring him. Making him curious. Mocking him. "You want some?" He offered. Ji hyo took a can and drank. And si did HaHa. "So congrats huh? For winning again." He said. "Wae? Wae? You're jealous?" Ji hyo teased him as usual. By then, he had finished drinking a can and took another one. Unlike others, he strangely had the hobby of drinking beer fast.

"No, of course not. Why should I? But woah," he sighed, "You're truly the Ace." Ji hyo nodded and took another can. "Today's game was fun. I can't believe you actually defeated Jae suk oppa in the intelligent game." There was a moment of silent as they drank their drinks. Ji hyo had finished another one and took the last can. "I, myself, can't even believe it. It felt great to win from Jae suk hyung."

"You even defeated both the Easy Brothers." Ji hyo mumbled. She felt dizzy and her head was like spinning around. "And I can't believe Kwang soo really bite you." HaHa chuckled. "That kid is impossible." Ji hyo grunted. Her vision went blur. Everything looked upside down. She knew she was drunk but that didn't stop her drinking.

"Also I can't believe how you guys stole our things at the end." HaHa smiled. He took out his phone and saw a new message sent by Jong kook: 'HaHa yah, let's get drunk in your house. You're home right? We're on the way.'

"Aishh, they're coming to my house. Ji hyo yah, I'm going home no-" He stopped as he saw Ji hyo was so drunk that she can't even stood up. "Ji hyo?" HaHa shook her body. "You're drunk?" HaHa grunted as he carried her. He saw her eyes. The big pretty eyes. The ones he had admired since they first met. It's true that he had put some interest on her but somehow that feeling wasn't that strong like before.

"Hhh... Jeez, you're so heavy. What on earth had you eaten?" HaHa complained but still, he carried her. Ji hyo sighed in his ear. "Uuukhh... Don't do that. I hate the alcohol smell." He mumbled to... no one. Ji hyo was drunk so he was like talking to himself.

He drove her home. He was sleepy but he forced himself to wake up. He had to get home before the members destroyed his house. He put her seatbelt slowly as Ji hyo whispered. HaHa was shock to what Ji hyo whispered to him.

"Why.. Why didn't you tell me for this one and a half year?"

Author's note:

Chapter 3! Well I know HaHa's married but I used to ship them long time ago. They're just cute when they bicker with each other. I'm so sorry if it's too short. Tell me what you think about this story and which couple story will you want next? Thanks!