Trust [KwangMong]

Ji hyo ran quickly for her life. She needed to protect her nametag and completed the mission before the chasing team; Jong kook, Gary and HaHa came to eliminate her. And what's worse is that Jong kook was running to her. At a crazy full speed.

She ran to a dark dead end and closed her mouth, preventing Jong kook to hear her breath. Unfortunately, Jong kook had seen Ji hyo. A sinister scary smile was plestered in his face as he walked slowly to Ji hyo's hiding place.

Ji hyo heard the bell sound coming to her. She had given up. She knew that Jong kook would eliminate her in no time. Just as the bell sound was getting louder, a door -which she didn't see as it's too dark- creaked open and someone pulled her before Jong kook came to her.

"Oh? I'm sure I had seen Ji hyo here.." Jong kook mumbled. He shrugged and went to another location, ordering the Two Kids to search harder.

"Kwang soo?" Ji hyo squinted her eyes. It's too dark in there but she knew it's Kwang soo because of his high posture.

"Hey, noona." Kwang soo said, "I save you in time. Noona gotta be thankful for that."

Ji hyo rolled her eyes but still she thanked him, "Gomawo Kwang soo yah. Since we both are the last survivors of the Mission Team, let's win today's game!" She fired up. She was getting sick of losing and she badly wanted to move to the Chasing Team. It's better to scare people with bells than being scared of it. They're all was like having a trauma with the bells sound.

Kwang soo laughed at her noona's words. "Aigoo noona. Why are you so fired up today? I guess, we'll lose this time. Again."

"Ya!! Don't say such things!" Ji hyo scolded her dongsaeng. Seriously, Kwang soo's word had just made her confidence sinking. Kwang soo who saw his noona changes of face started to feel bad and said, "Mianhae noona. I'm just kidding. But I saw our last piece of the doll we're finding is at level 3. Behind the staircase."

Ji hyo huffed, "Great. Now how will we take that if Jong kook is in that level 3 too? I heard his conversation before."

Kwang soo placed his hands at Ji hyo's shoulder, "Noona, I'll take care of that. I'll lure him and you will take that doll." Ji hyo looked Kwang soo with an unsure look, "Could you?"

Kwang soo smirked, "Trust me this time. Fighting noona!" And with that Kwang soo left the room and screamed for Jong kook's name. Ji hyo was first confused but then she did what Kwang soo had told her. After all, she trust him.

* * * * * * *

"Noona! Noona!" Kwang soo shouted and ran towards her. Ji hyo who thought Kwang soo was going to eliminate her, ran away. This is an individual nametag ripping competition. But Kwang soo was faster than her.

"Noona, wait!" Kwang soo stopped her. He panted and wiped his sweats. "What now?" Ji hyo asked him. Kwang soo pulled her into a corner and sat down, "Noona, let's eliminate Jong kook hyung together." Ji hyo raised her eyebrows, "You know that it's impossible. How could we eliminate him?"

"Then let's gather the other members! We have to eliminate the tiger so that we have possibilities to win." Kwang soo stood up. Ji hyo was still suspicious with Kwang soo. These days, he had been called as the 'icon of betrayal'.

Kwang soo saw that Ji hyo didn't trust him. "Noona, you don't trust me?" Ji hyo said nothing. Kwang soo continued, "Noona, you've got to trust me. I won't betray. Really." Ji hyo sighed. Should she trust him? She looked to him an nodded her head. She trust him. He won't betray her...right?

Kwang soo grinned and they walked out together. Just as Ji hyo turned her back to face him, Kwang soo couldn't stand anymore. He put his hand in her nametag and without hesitating, he ripped it off. At first, it felt great. A second later, he regretted what just did.

Ji hyo looked so surprise and put a mung face. When the crew team pulled her to the jail, she quickly hit Kwang soo. Kicked him. Pulled his hair. "Yah, Lee Kwang soo!! You said that you won't betray me?! I TRUST you!!!!" Ji hyo shouted as she walked to the jail. Kwang soo bit his lips, knowing that he just did another stupid mistake.

"And... CUT!" The PD announced, "Thank you and you may all get back home." The members congratulated Jae suk for his winning today. But the giraffe still had the guilty feelings in his heart. The members started to went home and before Ji hyo went home, Kwang soo pulled her. "What?" Ji hyo muttered in an angry tone.

"Follow me." Kwang soo simply replied and he brought her to his car. He started the engine and drove. "Noona, I'm sorry about just now, " Kwang soo said, " Let's go on a date. I'll treat you eat to the restaurant that you loved."

Ji hyo looked at him confusely. "What? You don't trust me this time?" Kwang soo frowned. Ji hyo knew she would always trust the betrayer Kwang soo. She laughed and said, "No, I trust you. Come on, let's go."

Author's note:

KwangMong for the day! What do you think of this chapter? And also tell me what couple story will you want next. Thanks!