What I hate about you [YooKook]

This one is requested by someone (@nallariyoo). It's just weird. I never really ship YooKook together. Hope you like it more than me.

Anywaysss....

------

Jong Kook

What he hate about Jae suk? Hmm.. quite many actually,

1. Let's start with his annoying habit. Like how he used those urgghhh tight jeans.

Once when they hang out together, Jong kook bought Jae suk a new cooler jeans. Not-tight ones. Still, the next day Jae suk used his usual tight jeans. Jong kook then kept on buying a new loose jeans. Jae suk said that he liked it.

So why tf did Jae suk always used that super tight jeans?!

●●●

2. Next. His eating habit. If you're thinking that Jae suk ate his lunch while he poo, then no, you're wrong. If you think that Jae suk ate his lunch while playing with birds around, you're still wrong (where does the birds come from anyway?)

But if you say that he always mixed his food, ate them all together and laughed while he did that then, yeah.
You're absolutely right.

There was this time when Jong kook asked Jae suk out. Right after the Running Man filming, he decided to treat Jae suk just because.

They went to a restaurant and ordered lots and lots of food. Jong kook was simply emjoying his dinner when he looked to his front.

Jae suk was mixing the soup, noodle, rice, garlic, fish, vegetable, kimchi and seriously, how the hell did that even fit all in his mouth?!

Without hesitating, Jae suk put all those food and chewed it. Jong kook gave a look disgust.

When Jae suk saw it, he just laughed and laughed and laughed... until he choked. And he threw up.

That night, Jong kook went home with an extremely ewww shirt.

●●●

3. Third. Let's talk about his other habit. What Jae suk called as 'dancing'. You know, that dance Jae suk did at those RM episodes? That's nothing compared to off-screen.

It was Gary's birthday and he was inviting all the RM members to a bar which he had reserved for all of them.

Luckily, tomorrow they're all free
So it was okay to be drunk.

It started smoothly. HaHa and Suk jin surprised Gary with a cake they had bought the other day. Chocolate-vanilla cake like they all loved. They ate the cake happily and Jong kook glared at Jae suk bcoz he knew Jae suk had stolen some of his cake.

Then out of nowhere, Gary brought a karaoke machine. They all cheered even more when Ji hyo showed bottles of wine amd soju. Oh, they're going to be so drunkk.

Gary, the birthday boy, started to sing first. Gary's got a nice voice but he just couldn't hit such high note.

By then, everyone (except Jong kook) had taken at least 2-3 bottles of alcohol.

Then, HaHa held the microphone and started singing 'Good Day' by IU. Why, oh why can't HaHa realise that the note was too high for him? Now Jong kook's ears were bleeding.

Jae suk was now laughing until he fell down from the chair. HaHa, who was drunk and offended, said to Jae suk,

"Ah, shut up hyung! 'S not like urr betterrr..."

Jae suk smirked, "'m not. Maybe. But let's do a challenge!"

"What challenge?"

"You and me. Dance off buddy." Jae suk grinned as he hopped towards HaHa.