- Afterwards -

I never thought about getting married. I never pictured myself a bride wearing a white princess dress standing in front of the alter with hundreds of people watching. So when Greyson told me our Wedding would be a small private ceremony in his backyard, I didn't freak out like my mom and Charlotte did.

"You literally married a dog." Charlotte seethed between clenched teeth. "As your sister AND maid-of-honor, I can't let this happen. The backyard?! Who the hell would want their wedding surrounded by giant trees! There's no scenery, no magic, no romance!"

Sighing, I grab both her shoulders and look her directly in the eyes to stop her talking.

"Charlotte, it's not your wedding."

She looked at me with irritation and groaned. "It's YOURS, I know! But if you won't do anything to make it special than I will!"

I shake her hoping she would listen. "Charlotte, it is special. I'm marrying the man I love. That's special enough for me. Besides, isn't marrying a werewolf unique enough? No one else can say they married the future Alpha."

She pressed her lips together as if trying to hold back what she wanted to say.

"Leave it alone. Greyson said he would take care of everything." I told her.

"He won't even let me see his arrangements. Greyson has people guarding the back doors. Have you seen their backyard?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah it's a rather large space considering that's where some of his pack men train. It's practically the size of a basketball court." Perfect for a small wedding. 

"Is he going to at least put decorations up?"

I shrug. "Not sure. I told you already I don't have any details."

It was like her eyes were going to budge out of their sockets. "Your wedding dress...did you get to pick it out?!"

Huh..."You know what, I haven't even picked one yet." I chuckled.

It was kind of hard to go to the mall when you're not permitted to leave the territory. That was something I still needed to get used to. I wasn't particularly found with the idea thatI would be trapped her the rest of my life.

"ARE YOU INSANE? You're getting married in 3 days and you don't a dress yet?" She was literally pulling the roots of her hair. The more Charlotte yelled the more she reminded me of our mother.

"I'm sure Greyson has that planned out too."

"You're going to let a man handle your wardrobe?" She yelled at me.

"Charlotte, please. Stop screaming. Calm down."

Her hands fisted. "I'm going to talk to Greyson right now!"

She pivoted and slammed the door on her way out. "Charlotte!!" I ran after her.

She headed up the stairs to Greyson's study and walked in on him having a meeting. Bennett sat on the edge of the table looking over his shoulder at Greyson who was sitting on his office chair. Vincent had his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned on the wall. When he saw Charlotte storm in, he immediately straightened prepared himself for her wrath.

Leo was there also, still bandaged, but now able to walk around without pain. He stood next to Greyson with his hands over his hips, brows pulled together in concentration. When he saw Charlotte, he glared over at his little brother as if saying, deal with her

"Can we help you?" Greyson addressed Charlotte.

She marched closer to his desk and slammed her palm on the surface of the wood.