Chapter 6

First impressions are extremely important because it determines how people end up judging you. Usually you would want to make the best first impressions when meeting with the guy's parents, but in this case it's a bit different.

"I want to introduce you to my parents." He says.

Again I looked at him like he is insane. Why does a pretty face like his have to be in the body of an insane person? "You are going to introduce me to your parents?" I repeat what he just said with disbelief. "You're going to take me to your folks and say, 'hi Mom and Dad. I climbed into this girl's room and stole her from her house. She's with me against her will...why don't you say hi to her?'"

He smirks. "The way you put it sounds crazy!"

"IT IS!!!" I yell.

He casually walks up the front porch and unlocks the front door.

"I'm home!" Grey yells and his voice echos across the huge expanse of his house. He strides inside like a man who has just wone a thousand bucks and not like a kidnapper about to take his victim as a hostage.

"Are you going to put me down?" I ask, annoyed and still dangling over his shoulder. I feel my hands and feet were going numb from lack of circulation.

"Nope, I kind of like the view." He laughs and my cheeks burn in mortification and maybe...slight embarrassment that a good looking guy likes my butt.

Celeste! Don't be embarrassed when your kidnapper is hitting on you! What's wrong with me?

Since I have nothing to do but hang here, I started stating at the nice hardwood floor. Like the rest of this house, they too were expensive and smelled like they were brand new.

I hear footsteps and few seconds later a woman's soft voice. "Greyson, You're back."

Oh, so his real name is Greyson. Grey sounded kind of shady.

The woman gasps as soon as she notices what he brought home. Hope blossoms in my chest and I wait for the woman to freak out over the fact that he has me over his shoulder.

"Is that her?"

Is that her? Not a Oh my god, what are you doing to that girl?!

"Yup." Still casual. You could practically since the smile he had on when he responded to his mother.

"Oh my God." The woman sobbed.

Finally! A reaction I have been waiting for! She must be crying out in outrage.

"Please help! This guy is insane--

"Oh, Bennett, get down here! Greyson's back!" She shouts.

Relief floods me. Yes! Finally Greyson's going to get the punishment he deserves for his criminal act. I can go home and send him to some sort of rehab to sort out the thoughts in his head.

"Greyson....my boy." She cries. She's his mother. His Mother.

Yes, we all know your son has problems. "Can you please tell your son to put me down?"

I can't see her cause my butt is facing her a top her son's shoulders. I do sense her walking closer though and to my shock, she leaps into him with her arms open wide and hugs us. Restraining him? It would be unbelievable if she were hugging him, but thats what this seemed to be. She had her head rested on his chest on the side my legs weren't hanging. The awkward part was that I could see her face if I turned my head over my shoulder.