chapter 2: Picture of Natalie

Please vote, comment or fan

Cheers guys

I smiled cheerfully as I look at my mother staring at my brother and I in amusement, we were arguing on who's going to go in the front seat of the car. I taunt my brother saying "look at you, your still a baby, you can't even do your own seatbelt, NOW MOVE!" I push him lightly to get away from the car door so I could get in; he wasn't taking the situation lightly.

"Mum! Did you hear Destiny she called me a baby, I am seven mom, SEVEN" he cried hysterically, while holding up seven fingers, he looked so adorable.

So I decide to change my ways of acting, and I say "Noah, please can I sit in the front, I'll let you sit there next time" I give him my puppy dog eyes.

"NO" he screams.

"Fine then "I said. So I pushed him harshly out of the way and he fell to the floor while crying his eyes out. "Destiny! Why did you push your brother?"

I gave my mum an 'are you serious look'. She glared at me. I resemble my mother, people used to say I was another version of my mother, but just younger.

I took a deep breath and started to say "Well mom he wouldn't..." she cut me off mid sentence

"No I don't want to hear it, get in the backseat Destiny and Noah dear, sit at the front".

My dream was rudely interrupted by a knock on the door. "Time to do your work, up you get" some random dude said from the door.

"Okay" I croaked tiredly, not bothering to spit out a sarcastic remark, I was just too tired today.

I summoned into my mind about the enduring dream I just had, I smiled knowingly at the blissful memory, well not exactly blissful because me and my brother were complaining, but other than that that day is still imprinted into my brain, because it was the day I was detached from my family and thrust into a new destination-I have no idea where.

I just knew that day something huge was going to happen, my mother seemed off for some reason- always on alert, as if someone was going to scare her at any moment. she told me to hold the shopping bags while she took my brother to one of the public toilets. This is when it got interesting.You know when your parenst tell you 'dont talk to strangers',

Dont.

As i stupidly stood there with 5 shopping bags, i saw a man inside a car and he was just staring at me quizzly so I decided to start a conversation.

" Hi my names Destiny, do i know you?"

Oh, what an idiot I was then.

The man even looked more focused than before, like when a teacher is gazing through the classroom and you pretend to think really hard so they don't pick on you. Yeah thats how constipated this man looked right now.

He stared at me for a moment and said " The names Nicholas, and whats your surname dear?"

Before I even answered him , I looked at him suspiciosuly and said "why?"

And he replies with "no reason, just curious, i thought i knew you from somehwere"

he stops for a second and says " does you surname happen to be Clark?"

Surprised, I said "yes, and how the hell do you know?"

I scrutinise him even more.

He deosnt even reply, he mutters the word "perfect" and said something to someone in the backseat. That is all I remember before i blacked out.

I shoke my head to take the memory out, because i knew that day I could have just walked away and I wouldnt have been in this place.

Oh shit, I better get up and wake my now considered family "Emily, Natalie, wake up "I whisper.

Only we three girls sleep in one secluded four sided room with three beds and a desk, the room was coloured white. Just plain white. If you ask me, it looked like a prison cell than an actual room. Trust me.

"Huh" they both say groggily, I chuckled at the scene. "I'm going to wake Hernandez and Taylor up okay" I say to them getting up and leaving the room. I head straight to the door in front of me and knocked while opening the door. "Taylor, Dez get up its 9:30"

No response.

"Guys.." I say warningly, I glimpsed Hernandez stir slightly, then he looks up like a meerkat and says "Destiny? Is that you?" 

I replied with a nod while taking long strides to Taylor's bed. Seriously, that boy is a heavy sleeper." Tayloooooor"I say playfully.

No reply!

There I jump at the side of his bed and he jumps alarmingly and falls to the floor with a loud THUMP.

"Destiny, god you scared me, if you really love me that bad, you could just ask me, not jump in my bed and rape me" he says with a smug satisfaction on his face.

Oh how I wish I could slap it off.

"I wasn't raping you "I said accusingly.

"Yeah yeah" he replies.

Hernandez was amused at our expense, I rolled my eyes and said "oh yeah I forgot, we're supposed to wake up and meet Lord Nicholas, so get ready"

I left the room hearing a long deep sigh from Dez and the words "lord my ass" from Taylor. I snorted at Taylor's annoyance.

"Emily and Natalie, are you guys ready "I said while entering the room, however I see Emily crying and Natalie comforting her, "what happened" I asked concerned

"It...It was one of the Lord Nicholas's boys" Natalie stutters.

I saw red. Nothing else "What did he do"? I said angrily.

"When I was going to the bathroom and..and this boy with brown shaggy hair come and pins me to the wall..he ..he tried to kiss me and touch all over me but I punched him"

"Good, he deserved that" I immediately replied.

"No..No he said hes gonna tell Lord Nicholas that I punched him, now I'm gonna get a beating...and you don't know he might just send me to those perverted boys " she cried

"I'll be right back " I said.  

I trudged down the stairs fuming and entered Lord Nicholas's office without knocking.

~~~~

"You best not lay a finger on Natalie or else "I say bravely, if they're going to hurt Natalie they have to get through me first. He turns around motionlessly,Lord Nicholas was a filthy rich man, he is in his early thirties or late twenties, I dont know his exact age, never asked him.

"Or what Destiny ? What are you going to do"?  

He said slyly.