Chapter 4: Picture of Emily

~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

Here's Chapter 4 :

 Have you ever heard of the idiom, like a red flag to a bull?

Well, that's exactly parallel to how I was feeling , very angry and I was staring daggers at Lord Nicholas. Natalie was trying to get out of Nicholas's constricted grip; I stood up straight-away, only to be sat back down forcefully.

"Taylor! " I spat with irritation,

"leave me alone, I can handle this, trust me " this time I said it very calmly, trying to reason with him, however my reasoning did not go out to plan.

"No destiny, just leave it, Nicholas is going to talk to Natalie, right?" Taylor said those words as if he did not believe it himself.

 I shrugged my shoulders out of his hold and stood in front of Lord Nicholas and Natalie "Come on, it was just a punch she gave, admit it it'scalled talent, don't you think Lord Nicholas ?"I stated, matter of factly.

If only looks could kill, I'll be six feet under; the glare Lord Nicholas was giving me was the ones I usually get before beatings. I mentally smiled as my plan is getting into action.

"Shut up and get out of my sight" he said in resentment, I know I'm pushing his buttons but I have to do this. He carries on with his routine of pushing and shoving Natalie out of the door, she was squirming around like a worm, and therefore he held the collar of her t- shirt and slapped her.

Suddenly the room was so tense you could cut the tension with a knife. I was not surprised, because we get hit and thrown around many times, it was due to us being very 'disobedient'. However this situation elevates it to a whole new level, Natalie used self-defence-nothing wrong with it at all, the bastard (one of Nicholas boys) might have been very biased about the situation, when he attacked her first!

The only sound I could hear was the sound of Natalie's short pants and weeps together-is that even possible? Even Lord Nicholas couldn't believe he hit her, so I decided to taunt him more.

"Really Lord Nicholas, are you really going to stoop down that low to hitting a girl? Man, you must be a low life " I said while shaking my head in sheer dissaprovement. In the corner of my eyes I glimpsed Emily and Hernandez aiding Natalie up to her feet, and hurriedly rushing out the office. I sighed contently, seeing as in Natalie is safe now, nevertheless Lord Nicholas was not done with his feud, he faced me; hate evident on his face.

 "You! You little wretch, this is your entire fault!" he pointed his finger at me accusingly.

I narrow my eyes at him "how? You're the one that slapped her " I defended myself, not seeing his point at all. He sneered at me while glaring daggers.

Oh shit, I'm in big trouble I thought to myself.

He came one step near me and I took one step back "you are" he started off while taking deep breeths.

Another step forward form Nicholas and step backward form me "to pay".

I blinked twice to see if  I was still in reality,yep definitely real, never have I seen Lord Nicholas this mad before, Taylor deteriorated the situation by coming in between me and Lord Nicholas by saying "don't go bananas on Destiny yeah, she did not do anything, just because you did the dirty work by hitting Natalie doesn't mean you have the right to blame it on her".

By now Lord Nicholas and Taylor were touching nose to nose. My heart was running faster than a mile, it felt like it was going to burst out of my chest, not because I was scared, it was because I was frightened on what Lord Nicholas could do to Taylor if he's going at this rate. By the looks Taylor was receiving from Lord Nicholas it seems as if he wants to murder him.

I got in between the two and put a hand on Taylors chest and push him slightly back "Taylor forget it " I whispered and sneered at the same time.

"Yeah listen to this whore here and stay out of it" Lord Nicholas shouts.

OH hell no, he did not just call me a whore.

I faced him and slapped him right across the face, asshole deserved it .I glanced back at Taylor and he looked gobsmacked, he knew tonight I will not sleep because of the whiplashes I am going to get across my back tonight, nonetheless it felt good to slap Lord Nicholas and getting the steam of my chest once and for all.

I glimpsed the new boy. What was his name again? .......Aiden?...No.......Aston?.....Erm...Asher, bingo, yes!  

For some odd reason he seemed to be rather entertained and amused at our mini combat of slaps. Something seriously damaging must have happened to him for him to act all laid back. Despite his amusement he looked like he was a gift from god , the way he was slouched back and his hair jet black hair stood up in spikes strikingly.

I swear it has to be illegal to be that good looking.

I shake my head to stop myself from day dreaming on how he looks and get back to reality,the second I turned around is the second I had a black cloth wrapped around my nose and mouth, it had some kind of peculiar smell to it.

Weird.

I heard a faint shouting of Ashers and Taylors voice and people struggling to do something, however I was losing my consciousness and slowly fading away.

The next thing I know I blacked out into a void of darkness.

Ohm what's going to happen to our dearest  destiny?

Thanks for reading guys and please vote comment and fan

the picture on the right is Emily!>>>>>>>>>>