Chapter 1 : Picture of Destiny

This is my first story on wattpad

Hope you like it :)

Another blow. Another hit to my stomach, I groan in sheer agony. Each day I get a perilous impact on my body is each day I crumple myself to the floor, swollen with emotions that no one can define. However, never in my 16 years of life have I ever shed a tear in front of my so called 'leader' -more like a demonic, shallow man with a low life that keeps teenagers for hostage! Seriously, what kind of sane person does that?

Well, two words, Lord Nicholas.

Everytime I hear his name -or even say his name it sends boiling enmtiy through my body, however I clench onto that small amount of calmess left in me. It takes a long time for a person to fathom Lord Nicholas's games- and once you grasp the true colours of his actions, you could easily pull the animosity out of him and feel the exasperation roll off him in waves. I know this because I have been his hostage for about two years now and unfortunately for me, its a daily routine for me to see his utter distaste towards me.

My names Destiny, Destiny Clark I'm 5"3 and have blonde hair and icy blue eyes that has been kept in the darkness for years. I live in a place called the "barrier"- a place where you have no freedom and you do something wrong, you get whiplashes across your back or a beating with a stick that penetrates through your flesh making it feel like a thousand jelly fish tentacles stinging you.

The only family I consider in this hell hole is the friends that have always been beside me when I first was thrown inside this place called the "barrier".Their names are Emily, Natalie, Taylor and lastly Hernandez. Hernandez is the quietest and youngest out of us three, he's only 14 and was taken from his family to the barrier. Emily and Natalie both have lavishing black hair, however Emily has brown eyes while Natalie has dark, green forest eyes that compliment her body. And there's Taylor, well he's the flirt, outgoing and sticks up for all of us in our time of need.

My names Destiny, Destiny Clark and this is my story on how I survived the 'barrier' when I was taken away from my family, thrown to some unknown place and treated somewhat parallel to a slave.

PICTURE on the right is Destiny (Avril Lavigne)

Whoever reads my story, please vote!