chapter 10

Recap:

Taylor slowly unwrapped his hand away and said ”huh? What you talking about plan, there is no plan, plan for what?” he rambles on, he just made it worse, by trying to hide that fact that there is a fucking plan.

“Oh hey Taylor” I say casually.

I glimpse the boy and Taylor giving each other murdering glares.

Here’s chapter 10!

“What’s going on? “I say confused at why the two boys were giving each other killer stares. “Taylor, if you’re angry at me talking to him, don’t, because he did not do anything to me, he actually was kind and guess what he told me?” I say carefully

Taylor looked disgusted as if the boy was some kind of contagious disease, “you actually talk to this piece of tool, who works for Lord Nicholas? Destiny I thought you were better than this” Taylor said shocked and appalled.

“Hey, don’t talk about him like that” I retort sticking up for the boy behind me, and was about to carry on when Taylor butted in and said

“Already sticking up for him, when you don’t even know who he is and what he does” exasperated at me, Taylor gives the boy a scowl

The boy I don’t even know his name gives back the scowl as well. What made them despise each other so much?” Oh by the way ,what’s your name? And Taylor what did he ever do wrong to you?” I ask tired of their baby attitudes

“OH, what did he do wrong to me? Didn't innocent boy tell you? “Taylor says angrily

“Tell me what?” I ask immediately. I look back at the boy-who I still don’t know the name of for an answer. He looked a bit annoyed and startled at the same time.

Ok? Now I’m getting nervous. What’s going on here?

“Erm yeah, my names Devon “he says and stops….

“Stop trying to avoid the subject and tell her you asshole” Asher says from behind me.

“Do you know that night when Taylor came in all busted up, yeah….I did that to him” the boy says uncomfortably, as if he actually didn’t like what he did at all.

“YOU WHAT!” I scream at him. Suddenly, Emily, Hernandez and Asher came out of their rooms all looking nervous and alarmed.

“What happened”they all said in unison.

“How could you? Your all acting nice in front of me here and really, inside you’re a fucking bastard who beats people when Nicholas asks you? ”I narrowed my eyes at him and push him away from me like he was some illness. Now I’m feeling what Taylor was feeling previously. Pure hatred towards this boy, Devon.

“No, you don’t understand, he made me do it, I swear” Devon says to Taylor.

“Who?” Hernandez says curiously

“Lord Nicholas, or else he will throw me to those other boys and he will tell them to beat me until the point of extinction”

Wow, this boy, no bigger than Hernandez beat Taylor up? He must have some powerful reflexes.

“Well I’m going back to bed, you guys go, it’s been a long day and none of you seem like you want any chaos” Emily says wisely, I glanced at her cocking my head to the side, meaning, are you alright?

She gave me a nod of approval to let me know that everything was fine.

Emily and Hernandez went into their separate bedrooms, but Asher stood there looking fatigued and relieved at the same time.