30

Tyler catches Lisa up into his arms as he feels her legs start to give out. "They know, Tyler, the servants, soldiers/guards. They know who I am, they will tell others."

"Would that be so bad Lady Lisa?" Leo asks coming up to the couple.

"It will, the people must accept Tyler as he is without knowing that I live." Lisa says faintly closing her eyes the dizziness making her sick.

"I'll worry about that Lisa, you shouldn't be up yet. Lionel, I need you to send up food for Lisa and me. Then I need you to send a message to the princess asking her to join us tonight. Apologize to her and let her know that I wouldn't ask it of her except Lisa is in no condition to travel to her." Tyler gives his instructions even as he carries Lisa to his room. "Oh, and cancel all leaves, lock down the palace. If there are problems with that deal with it, you have my full confidence that you will make the correct decisions and full backing.

Tyler carries Lisa back to their room. "You need to stop doing this Lisa. You scare me when you are so weak."

"Welcome to the new age." Lisa smiles weakly.

"Please don't tell me you are starting an apocalypse Lisa. Stopping the civil war was good enough for me. Besides, we don't have radioactive materials here." Tyler says smiling at her sitting beside her on the bed.

"But you have ushered in a new age, whether you are radio active or not. And no need to kill all those fluffy toys either." Lisa manages a weak laugh.

"Perhaps, but we all still have our demons, Lisa, I no less than anyone else, perhaps even more. My demons didn't hide very well being away from you."

Lisa smiles, "You learned more of Imagine Dragons than I thought Ty. This is my kingdom come, or rather empire, unless you do abdicate. I have to do what I can help you with your demons and the people with theirs."

"My demons can be very scary Lisa. Perhaps you should run as far and fast as you can to get away from them." Tyler says putting her hair off her face and studying her face as if his life depends on memorizing it.

Lisa smiles, "Too late, Tyler. I wouldn't be able to live if I had to leave you. Melodramatic I know, but your demons will be mine as well."

Tyler goes to kiss her when there is a knock on the door. "I'm going to lock the door and threaten anyone that bothers me." Tyler says through gritted teeth.

Lisa smiles, "Later then."

"Highness, your food is served in the dining room. I've sent the message to the princess and the gates are sealed to the palace." Lionel reports once Tyler looks his way. Once he's given his report he leaves.

"No rest for the wicked," Lisa smiles wickedly.

"I'll show you wicked," Tyler growls. Lisa lets out a scream of delight that soon is lost as Tyler kisses her deeply. The door shuts and locks.

"The food is going to be cold now," Lisa says smiling contentedly. She reluctantly takes the clothes Tyler throws to her and starts dressing.

"I preferred the lunch we just had to the food waiting for us." Tyler says getting dressed himself. "But now we'll just have to have cold food. Who knows how long until we get another chance to eat. And if the princess comes then we won't even be able to eat alone." Tyler isn't happy about that but it's what it is. He will still do his best to heal Andreamore until such time as the people say they no longer want him.

"Ty," Lisa says then smiles, "will you carry me in there?" She turns around for him to do up her dress first. He does the dress up but finds it hard to not touch her as well.