22

Tyler makes his way from the portal room to his room not even trying to make his presence hidden. He's pissed, he doesn't like being away from Lisa. His love and his unborn child, he should be with them or even better they should be with him here. And to make it even worse he feels naked without having his most trusted man by his side. But Lisa's safety and that of their child is of more importance.

As the days wear on people stay out of Tyler's way as his temper doesn't get any more mellow. If anything it has worsened. On more than one occasion one of the court 'ladies' tried to console him. He sent them out of his room some of them barely making it out without being killed. Slowly word got around that he wasn't interested in any of them.

For some though that just made him all the more desirable. There was one enterprising vixen that made sure that Ty ingested some herbs and had sufficient alcohol before she tried to help him forget about the Lady Lisa.

Unfortunately for that 'lady' Tyler had detected the taste of the herbs and spit it all out and he refused to drink any of the alcohol in his room. When the bitch tried to come in Tyler had his guard called and had her taken to the dungeon. After she was punished rather harshly for trying to poison him, the ladies finally stopped trying to get into his bed.

That left Tyler to find new ways to take out his anger though and he found it in the councilor's.

Lisa has been released from the hospital for over a week now and she's beyond bored. Anytime she tries to do anything Sandra or Leo or Cal take care of it for her. She snaps as Leo actually picks her up as she tries to make dinner.

"Leo, if you value your life, you will set me down now." She is calm, deceptively so and Leo having learned from Tyler that that's when he's angriest is hasty in his compliance.

"I've had it, go get Sandra and Cal I need to talk to all three of you. NOW!" Leo, is more terrified of Lisa in this moment then he ever was of Tyler runs out of the room and gathers the others quicker than she had thought possible.

With fire in her eyes she directs each person to a seat and then stands before them. "I've had it with all the coddling. I know each of you care about me and are only trying to help me, but so help me, if you don't give me some breathing room there will be dead bodies lying on this floor. I am pregnant, not dying. The doctor's gave me a clean bill of health and told me to start my normal activities to the best of my abilities. That means that I have to be able to actually do some of those activities.

"Sandra, I know that you are used to doing cleaning and what not, I understand, but at times I need to do so as well. Leo, I know that Ty threatened your life should anything happen to me, but seriously me walking across a room isn't going to kill me, okay? Cal, I love you, I do, but so help me I live in this apartment too and if you don't let me do some of the chores here I'll be forced to hurt you. I'm not helpless, my magic is just as strong here as it is in Andreamore, I feel it. I know it hasn't been easy for either of you, your magic has lessened. But in truth it's better that way for you, otherwise you might accidentally use your magic at the wrong place and time."

Just then to disprove her point a dizzy spell overtakes her and she starts falling. Leo being closest to her manages to catch her but just barely. "I wish Ty were here." Lisa manages to say before losing her consciousness. When she doesn't regain consciousness and they couldn't wake her Cal takes her back to the hospital.

Lionel leaves just as quickly. Tyler will want to know about Lisa having to go back to the hospital. He doesn't dare wait until he finds out what is wrong or how long she'll be.

Sandra isn't sure what to do now and she watches Lionel with wide eyes. "He'll kill you if he sees you."

"He'll kill me if I don't do this," Lionel sighs out. "I was sent here to keep an eye on her and protect her. He had to give the court a reason for my absence. We worked out a system, no one will even know that I am there. Stay by her side and keep me updated." Lionel demands as he leaves to go to the portal site.

Sandra sighs and catches the bus to take to the hospital. She just hopes that Lionel is right.

When Tyler sees the signal that Lionel needs to talk to him, his heart stops beating for a very long second. Something is wrong, very wrong or Lionel wouldn't contact him here.

Tyler had been relatively calm for the last few days. After all Lisa had been released from the hospital and was doing better. But he feels the anger at not being able to be with her flow through him all over again. The corridors clear out and people hide in fear once more.

Tyler is enjoying this, he's free from all the court sycophants. No interruptions by the damn council either. Half of them have returned to their estates just to avoid being around him. Tyler smiles at a servant that has the misfortune to be cleaning the corridor that he is walking. 

The servant shivers in fear and refuses to make eye contact with him. Good, the portal room isn't much further, if no one knows where he goes to then no one bothers him. But everyone knows that he's made the portal room a shrine to Lady Lisa. When he's there he's not to be disturbed, even if the palace is under attack.

Tyler slips into the room and faces his friend, "What happened?"

Lionel goes down to one knee, "I don't know. Lady Lisa was talking to us when she fainted. When she wouldn't or couldn't wake up Cal took her to the hospital. I immediately came here."

Tyler turns white. She's back in the hospital, even he knows that that isn't good. "Take me to her now."

Lionel wants to argue, but he doesn't want to die over something so pointless anyway. Tyler will go, he even knows the way better than Lionel does.

The two leave and return to Earth immediately. Tyler starts coughing, he forgets that the air on Earth isn't as fresh as it is in Andreamore.