Chapter Five

Vote, comment, fan!!

Thanks for clicking on our story and we hope you enjoy :)

P.S. sorry for the short chapter.

PICTURE OF LUKE TO RIGHT >>>>>>

***************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 5- LILY

Class was over and I couldn’t have been happier. All I wanted to do was go home and be alone, away from Luke and all the drama that came with him. I loved my boyfriend, but right now I didn’t really like him. Before I could escape the class Kate cornered Luke, Wes and I to talk about her annual September party that she had one at least once a month.

“You all are coming; no matter if you hate or like each other, like everyone is coming!” She squealed.

We all rolled are eyes and Luke walked me to my locker. “You need to back off on Wes; he’s not a bad guy.” I said, grabbing my AP US history notebook from my locker and stuffing it viciously into my purse.

“Lily, I only act this way because I love you and I don’t want some delinquent boy ruining us.”

“Luke, that’s not fair.” I said, hand on hip.

I saw Wes make his way up to us slowly to talk. “Hey, you ready to work on our project? We need to work more on the design. I know we’ve already got an original model but I’m not really feeling it, you know?” He tossed Luke a wicked smile.

“Alright, I’m game if you give me a ride home.”

“Let’s get started then.” He offered to carry my gym bag.

“Lily, can I at least get to say goodbye?” Luke whined.

It was fast, too fast for me to sort out my feelings or the fact that Wes was standing right there. Luke’s plump lips crashed mine and my body reacted in its usual way. I grabbed him, pulling him closer till my back hit a locker. His sturdy arms wrapped around my waist, trying to bring the space between us to a close. Wes coughed.

I snapped back into reality and in a daze, let Wes lead me out to his truck. When I got in the truck I closed my eyes and reminded myself of how much I loved Luke. He was literally everything to me and being alone with Wes was ruining our relationship. But if you were in my situation you wouldn’t be able to help yourself for falling for Wes, even just a little. I bet he wasn’t even a good kisser though.

“Trust me, I am.” Wes smiled cruelly. Oh my gosh, did I really just say that out loud?

I blushed uncontrollably and slid even farther down in my seat. “Let’s just work on the project, okay? No funny business from you.” I said as he parked the car in the driveway and we got out.

“I wasn’t planning on it.” He answered with that same smile.

He opened the front door and as soon as I stepped inside I knew my mother wasn’t home. The house didn’t smell like a beach, a scent from Bath & Body works that she always sprayed as soon as she walked in the door, and there was no food sitting out for me on the kitchen counter. A small hand written note took its place.

Lily, I would have called but I can’t find my phone charger. Grams is sick and your father called here and asked for support and I offered to help him out while him and Margaret were at the hospital with your grandfather. I’ll be back in a few days and will call as soon as I get down there and buy a new phone charger. There is money in the Lucky Charms box for anything you need. Feel free to invite a few friends over so you’re not always alone at night. I love you sweetie.

Love, Mom

I sighed. “Damn it.”

I could immediately feel Wes’s body behind me and he was standing there peering over my shoulder to read the note. “My mom would never ask me to invite over friends while she was away. If I did she’d kill me.”

“Come on; let’s go work on the project.”

We made our way to my room.

WES

After scattering our homework over the floor everything went silent. “Is there something wrong?” I asked flatly.

“Nothing you’d care about.” Lily looked at her phone and frowned. “Luke is on his way over.” She rolled her eyes.

“Why are you with him Lily? He’s possessive and hypocritical.” I said.

“I love him Wes and not even him being well, him, can change that. I’ve been with him forever.” She looked at me with a slightly painful expression in her eye.

“I’m just saying that you need to break away from him and see what else is out there. He’s an ass.” Somehow we were now inches away from each other and the tension between us was stronger than ever. It was the perfect time, no parents for days, a house to us, a lock on the door, and several beds to choose from.

It was all so quick. I was lying with my back on the floor and Lily was over top of me, straddling me to the floor. Her long blond hair was flowing around her face and tickling me, teasing me. I just wanted to kiss her then and there but I knew that she’d have to be the one to make the first move or I’d be the cheater. There was a gleam of pure lust in her eyes and if she didn’t kiss me now I knew that I wouldn’t be able to stand it any longer. Her long, light fingers grazed the hem of my shirt and when I groaned she smiled wickedly.

As if it never happened she gracefully let go of me and sat where she was sitting before with a look of pure hatred on her face. “Don’t ever, ever call my boyfriend an ass or you’ll pay for it again. I love Luke so shut the hell up about something you know nothing about.” She opened her AP US History book up and started on homework.

When girls usually got mad at me they slapped me or punched me in the groin or cried and none of it ever got to me no matter how many times they did that to me. But this was uncalled for. She used my hormones against me because she knew what I wanted. I thought she really wanted me, why the hell else would she get on top of me? I slammed my book shut and threw all my shit into my backpack. She looked up.

“If you ever effing use me again I swear to god I’ll make you pay for it. I can use your emotions just as bad so watch it. Have fun with your effing boyfriend.” I threw her back a wicked smile and left the house knowing what this meant. It was on and if I made the right moves then Lily’d be begging for me by the end of the month.