Chapter 24

Tyler 

"Come on Belle, pick up the phone." I said, holding my phone up to my ear.

Her voicemail came on. "Dammit!" I yelled. What happened? Why is she not answering her phone? This is the fourth time I'd called her today. Time to check on her.

I got in my car, quickly driving over to her house. Oh, my God, what if she was kidnapped again? I promised her that I would protect her. This only made me drive faster. I dodged random cars, trying to get closer to Belle's apartment. Once I was at the apartment I ran up the stair two at a time. I got to her apartment, knocking on the door loudly.

"Belle! Belle! Are you in there?" After two minutes of knocking and no answer, I easily knocked down the door. 

"Huh, cheap door." I walked over the door and investigated the house. No one was there. This didn't make any sense. She'd take her phone with her if she went to the store. This made absolutely no sense. 

I walked over to the table and saw a rag on the floor. I could tell it had a chemical on it, and there was only one explanation. She'd been kidnapped, again. 

As soon as the realization set in, I dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" 

"This woman, her name is Belle Wayne, she was kidnapped. I'm at her house and she's not here and she hasn't been answering her phone and she's been kidnapped before and the kidnapper wasn't caught. I think she's been kidnapped again." I said quickly.

"Sir, are you absolutely positive . . . "

"Yes! There's no other explanation!"

"How long has she been missing?"

"I talked to her yesterday so she must have been kidnapped either last night or early this morning. She could be anywhere by now."

"I'm sending a unit to you sir, they're on their way. We'll find her."

"Thank you, thank you." I sighed, sinking to the floor. Belle was gone, kidnapped again. I'd promised her that I would protect her and I'd broken my promise. And now she was gone. Now that Jesse had her again. But I knew one thing. Once I found Belle, I was going to kill that son of a bitch.

I decided to update this today because I didn't feel that any of you liked Chapter 23. I hated writing it, trust me. I wanted to give you a change of scenery too. So what do you think of this chapter? Question is, do you think Tyler can find Belle? 

Also, I'm going to start doing chapter dedications, starting next chapter. So whoever leaves the best and/or longest comment will be the one I dedicate the next chapter to! And the next update should be tomorrow, if I can get the next chapter written down. I'm going to try and get it to three pages. No promises, but I'll try.

Please do not read past here, I know I said that last chapter, but you can read this chapter and that's it. I'm going to start editing this next chapter.

Thank you, my awesomesauce readers!