Chapter 2

I woke up in a strange room, in a strange bed, with something cold attached to my ankle. I had a pounding headache and I was sore all over. First, I decided to see what my ankle was about. I started to sit up. Not a good idea. I started sitting up slower, and a couple minutes later, I figured out what was on my ankle. It was a chain, a chain around my ankle. What the hell? My eyes followed the chain to where it was attached to the wall.

All of a sudden, everything came flooding back The whole thing with Jesse. I recognized this bedroom. I'd slept in here several times when I needed a place to go and Jesse let me stay with him. No, no, it couldn't be true. Jesse? My best friend? Kidnapping me? Not possible. It was probably just a big mistake. But that didn't change the fact that my foot was chained to the wall!

I got up from the queen-sized bed and looked around the room. There was a small bathroom a couple steps away from the bed, complete with a shower, toilet and sink. The chain was just long enough to stretch to the shower, but not to the door where you could exit the room. There was also a light above the bed, with a lightswitch next to the bed. Nothing else was in the room except for a small desk in the corner. 

I was laying back on the bed when my kidnapper entered the room. My heart sunk when I saw that it was Jesse, and he had a giant smile on his face. I was majorly pissed off.

"What the hell are you doing? Let me go, you sick bastard!" I yelled.

His face clouded with rage, and before I could dodge it, his hand hit my face, hard. 
"You bastard! Stay the hell away from me!" I yelled out. 

"Shut up! Let me explain!" Jesse shouted.

"There is no excuse for kidnapping!"

His fist connected with my face again, and his fist continued hitting my body. Over and over and over. I had never imagined this coming from my best friend. Former best friend, present kidnapper.

A couple of minutes later, I was laying down on the floor. He kept hitting me and hitting me, and I think I passed out. 

When I woke up, I could tell I was standing. My arms were stretched out, my body in the shape of a cross. I discovered my hands were duct-taped to the wall, as well as my legs, and torso, with a piece on my mouth as well. And I was sore. I hurt all over. And I blamed it on the man standing in front of me. Jesse.

I sent him my best death glare. If looks could kill, Jesse would be dead now. 

"Well, I hope you're willing to listen now." he said, and smirked. 

Then he got sentimental. "I was telling you the other night that how when we were little we wanted to get married? We wanted to have three kids and name them Britney, Rick and Josie? Well I want that to be true. I-I kind of got jealous when you started to go out with James. But now we can be together without his interference. You see? Now we can be together forever and have the life we always wanted to have. Don't you love that?"

I wanted to say 'Hell no, I don't want that you psycho' but the duct tape was preventing me.

"I have to go now, sweetie, but I'll come back later and get you some food. You must be hungry."

He came closer to me. "Now are you going to be a good girl and let me take the tape off without putting up a fight?"

I shook my head no. 

"Well then, I guess you'll have to stay like that until you promise to be good." Jesse said, and he left the room.

I was left with my thoughts. Jesse had always been a good friend to me, but we hadn't talked about getting married since we were seven.

The only thing I knew was that I was going to fight that son of a bitch, and fight hard.