monsters

This is just a more thorough description of the monsters.

Ground holos

The ground ones are pitch black, they take on the shapes of animals mostly bares and dogs, they don't have fur. They have back blood dripping from there mouths. Sometimes it's silver but only with the stronger ones. There eyes are deep black with no pupils, so it looks like they don't even have eyes.

They can see really well in the dark. When they die, their bodies stay were they are until the sun comes out. The sun incinerate's there bodies, only leaving the bones behind.

The bones are super strong, they can shatter a diamond. The hunters collect them and make weapons out of them.

Emil's and luckas's mother is the only one that can manipulate the bones to make weapons. It's one of her powers.  Their father doesn't have powers he came from a regular seer family. But he was really strong and became her protector, and they fell in love.

Bird holos

They are giant, the small ones are the size of small air planes. Their underbelly is covered in a thick armor the same shade of their body. They have feathers but they feel like leather.

They eyes glow white. The easiest way to kill them is to cut off their heads or use an enchanted sword.

Luckas puts the magic in swords to make them enchanted. He has many different types of magic that he uses. But he mostly uses ice and fire magic on the swords.

The only way to spot them is to wear special glasses/goggles to see there body heat. Because all these monsters have a hight body temperature of four hundred, on the inside at least. They are cold to the touch. Almost like you froze metal in the freezer then touched it a week later.

°•○●□■♤♡♢♧°•○□●■♤♡♢♧°•○□■♤♡♢♧°

A/N

I thought you guys might want a more specific image of the monsters.

If you didn't then you probably skipped over this chapter.

If you did then, you probably read this.